SIPA (Columbia) Thread

I just turned down my offer due to no financial aid. Hopefully they will take you off the waitlist, bluenine. Good luck!

Heard today...waitlisted :-(

I plan to ride this one out as this is my top choice.

Best of luck to the remaining 3-5% who've not heard, and congrats to those admitted :-)

Don't think these figures of 10% or 20% or date of acceptance mean anything. I got the SIPA-MPA offer on 7th March, which I believe was early but still no funding. Yesterday I got offered HKS-MPA2 but that too is without funding so far. So weighing my options now in terms of RoI.

Luiz, congratulations! Did you receive the e-mail today? I still haven't heard from them and it's not particularly reassuring to know I'm in the bottom <10% (is this figure official?). At this point I just want to be able to weigh my options.

Few hours ago I received an email from Clemmons redirecting me to the online application to check the decision. I was accepted to the MPA but without funding...which means that I will empty a seat tomorrow for the fellow applicants who are put in the waitlist. good luck to all!

Got into MPA (SUP/Advanced Econ) at SIPA as well as MPA2 at HKS.

No funding at either, need to get a loan either ways.

Both are excellent schools +programs with great resources, so tough decision.

Anybody here in same situation? Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

SIPA is up... I promise! Go to applyyourself and your letter MAY be at the bottom of the page "view your admissions decision"

Not yet for me! I think they said something about rolling them out in the order people applied?

But good luck to everyone that just woke up and is f5ing AY hard...

holy shit what is wrong with you why did you necro this thread and freak me out??

hahaha, that confused the hell out of me. FYI Columbia hasn't posted my admissions decision. I can't say that checking my status was worth the time it took me to find my PIN and log out from one of my other "applyyourself" accounts, which always conflict and never resolves easily.

hahaha, that confused the hell out of me. FYI Columbia hasn't posted my admissions decision. I can't say that checking my status was worth the time it took me to find my PIN and log out from one of my other "applyyourself" accounts, which always conflict and never resolves easily.

yeah at this point I'm just desperately refreshing. hopefully I'll wake up to some good news!