HGSE Fall 2012

Airwick

Anyone brave enough to check the website to see if decisions have been posted?? I'm not! Lol

Been reloading the website all day! Unless I'm looking in the wrong places, nothing has been posted yet.

I never mailed my signed tax return and associated tax documents. I actually received an email from their finaid office over a week ago and just misinterpreted the message. The message also said they would begin review early March and inform applicants if they were missing pieces. I'm sure it's not the end of the world, but I'm eager to know and hope this doesn't delay the process.

It made me sad that they wanted all of my 1099 forms (and it wasn't until March 1 that it clicked that I had more 1099 forms than just 1099-MISC). I have too many of them.

It made me sad that they wanted all of my 1099 forms (and it wasn't until March 1 that it clicked that I had more 1099 forms than just 1099-MISC). I have too many of them.

Right! I think that's why I misunderstood the instructions. I subconsciously didn't "believe" they wanted all of my tax docs up front (hey man, that's personal stuff!). My experience has been that schools verify this information after you are admitted and awarded monies. Ah well, looks like my financial aid app held up the decision emails for the all of us. ;)

It's a no for me, but CONGRATS to everyone accepted!!

Ah. Didn't make it either, but was worth the try :)

I ended up better than I had thought, so i'm not too sad I guess.

Congrats to everyone who made it!

Ah. Didn't make it either, but was worth the try :)

I ended up better than I had thought, so i'm not too sad I guess.

Congrats to everyone who made it!

I'm not too sad either! I knew it was a long shot, but I would've sold myself short if I didn't try. But hey, I got into Penn, Michigan, and Vanderbilt, all which are ranked higher for the program I want. So I can't really be upset lol

Congratulations to all y'all accepted! I was waitlisted for IED - not too crushed and probably wouldn't be able to wait it out for a waitlist answer (it says mid-May to July) since I'm an international student and I have visa and paperwork considerations to keep in mind. But again, more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS!

Not sure!! It is decision time though.

Final results are...

Accepted- Harvard, Vanderbilt, UPenn and GWU

Rejected: TC

No idea!! I will have to see whats going to happen with aid offers and play around with the costs. Also I am hoping to visit some by April 15!! :)

How about you??

Dang, I still need to hear back from Vandy but I feel like if I haven't heard back then I can pretty much get to deciding where I'm going to be next year. Are you international or American? And yeah, I probably should visit since I've never been to the East coast but it might be a little late for all that! Right now, I have UPenn and TC, waitlisted at Harvard and waiting on Vandy. Haha it's funny how I had a list of THIS IS MY ORDER OF WHERE I WANT TO GO IF I GET ACCEPTED IN ALL FOUR...but now I really honestly couldn't tell you for sure where I want to really go to...