HGSE Fall 2012

Airwick

Accepted to AIE!! So happpyyyyyyyy! Couldn't stop crying.

I am so very proud of each and every one of you. Every program is lucky to have such amazing, passionate, and committed people.

Congrats on your offers! Haha yeah I feel like they all have their pros and cons (but all are amazing programs). I feel programs I had on my bottom of list are now closer to the top. I am American :) Yeah I know I am a little late on the visiting also. I live abroad so it makes it a little difficult but I feel like this is a big decision (and cost) and its worth the cost to go and visit.

Before I was nervous about the decisions now I am nervous if I am going to make the right decision! haha.

Ok people. Seriously. I did not log into the wrong account- I genuinely GOT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accepted to TIE! Virtual HiGH-FIVE to all the other TIE-accepts. Be seeing you soon :) Congratulations to everyone who got through- this just couldn't get better.

Yeah I got my TC and Harvard decision emails within 20 minutes of each other or so...TC denied Harvard accepted.

I got the opposite...TC accepted HGSE rejected. But not too sad, since I'm in NYC anyway so TC will probably be the better choice :)

Accepted to AIE!! So happpyyyyyyyy! Couldn't stop crying.

I am so very proud of each and every one of you. Every program is lucky to have such amazing, passionate, and committed people.

Exceptionally happy for you! Way to go! :P

Will I see you on March 14th in Chicago?!

I'm not sure. I'm currently in this nonprofit leadership program and I'm not sure if I can get out of that class. But I'm going to try really hard!!!!

Exceptionally happy for you! Way to go! :P

Thank you!!!! I just feel so fortunate to have had such an amazing group cheering me on the whole way. There is something about having the support from talented individuals that makes you believe that you can do it too!

I'm not too sad either! I knew it was a long shot, but I would've sold myself short if I didn't try. But hey, I got into Penn, Michigan, and Vanderbilt, all which are ranked higher for the program I want. So I can't really be upset lol

Hi TexanLex,

I also got the rejection from HGSE, but got into Penn and Vandy. Do you know which one you are attending?

Sounds good. Let me know if you figure out how to set up your Harvard PIN.

You need your HUID in your online acceptance letter to create a PIN (which has a bunch of rules for creating it ... basically, just create a good password). In order to activate your PIN, you can either have an activation code sent by postal mail or a good-for-24-hours activation link sent by e-mail. Once activated, your HUID seems to be your username and your PIN is basically just a password.