Notification Thread

William_James

anyone else who didn't have much action this week from their schools? What do you think...next week will be the big week for notifications?

That's what I'm hoping. Based off of the results page two or three of my schools were supposed to send out notifications this week, but since all is quiet so far, I am hoping I/we will hear something next week. Just to hear something positive from one of my schools would be nice.

Yeah, all seems quiet on the Western Eastern front. My adviser said next week and the week after should be the two biggies. I imagine a lot of notifs will go out on Tuesday and Wednesday. Eek!

Yeah, and I think the interviews at Penn that went out yesterday were more for cog/dev/quant, not clinical. I could be mistaken though. Don't lose hope!

i dont want to give up hope, but I think I saw elsewhere online that clinical interviews had gone out. not a huge surprise, as it was the biggest stretch for me based on scores alone.

I will be in SPSP though not presenting a poster (mainly just visiting friends in SD). Should we tell POI that we will be going to SPSP??

I don't know! Maybe, if you aren't presenting. I just feel like that would be a really awkward email. Maybe look and see if/when they are presenting and go introduce yourself?

Yeah, I still want the FSU person from a while back to claim it! :P Trying to figure out if interview invites have all been extended already or if it's just been a couple of POIs.

I think the "big week" is either the next one or the one after. UCSB (Social Psychology) is starting to extend interviews and acceptances--I was asked to an interview Thursday and was accepted on the spot Friday. UNC-CH (Social) is also offering interviews now.

Best of luck to all!! :)

^ Yay, congratulations! :D That's fantastic.

Also, a little birdie told me UNC-CH clinical interviews will be going out by the 20th, for inquiring minds.

Edited by gellert

Is the person who posted for Michigan Education & Psychology here? If so, did the chair say anything about other interviews going out? I read in a post from a previous year that CPEP doesn't do interviews...

Thanks for helping with anxiety :) CPEP is one of my top choices.