SSHRC

psyched

Update for the U of T crowd. I live a block away from SGS, so I popped my head in 10 minutes ago and was told they have the results... BUT they are not letting students find out through them. All records will be forwarded to the departments by thursday at the latest, and hopefully tomorrow (their hopes, not mine).

Update for the U of T crowd. I live a block away from SGS, so I popped my head in 10 minutes ago and was told they have the results... BUT they are not letting students find out through them. All records will be forwarded to the departments by thursday at the latest, and hopefully tomorrow (their hopes, not mine).

Fuckers. I was told weeks ago that we could call them directly BY THEM

I've been lurking here for the past few weeks, trying to regain my sanity by reassuring myself I wasn't the only one losing it. I just called our grad studies office (Memorial) and they don't have anything yet re: Ph.D. results.

This is crazy.

I just got a call back from Guelph and they do have the results. The will be posting to the departments today or tomorrow but she took pity on me and let me know - I got a CGS! I thanked her profusely and got off the phone to post back here. :D

I just got a call back from Guelph and they do have the results. The will be posting to the departments today or tomorrow but she took pity on me and let me know - I got a CGS! I thanked her profusely and got off the phone to post back here. :D

CONGRATULATIONS! And a CGS too! Amazing!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! Super impressive.

Just got off the phone with grad studies at UVic - I was successful in getting SSHRC for the next 3 years! :D :D

UVic has sent off information to the graduate advisors, but will release the infomation if you call them. Carolyn Swayze is the person that you'll want to talk to.

Just got off the phone with grad studies at UVic - I was successful in getting SSHRC for the next 3 years! :D :D

UVic has sent off information to the graduate advisors, but will release the infomation if you call them. Carolyn Swayze is the person that you'll want to talk to.

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Wow!!

Look at everyone go! Congratulations to all!!!

And to all who haven't heard form their DGS yet, or have heard that they know and won't bother to tell you--wow, that is pretty fuckerly. Now we see why students get a little upset at those poor dears every once in a while....

Sincere congratulations to all!

I haven't heard so far anything from our grad studies or my department at MUN (NL). Still waiting for their response.

Sylvinka -

Apparently Gail Lamkin is off today, and she is the one with access to the SSHRC info at MUN. The woman that I spoke with at SGS today said to call back tomorrow to speak to Gail.