CSU's: Anyone accepted yet?

bounce

Accepted - CSUDH

Pending - CSULB

Rejected- USC

What concentration did you pick for Dominguez Hills? I got accepted too and will be going there this fall. I picked the community mental health specialization. :)

- Eileen

Edited by - Eileen -

Accepted - CSUDH

Pending - CSULB

Rejected- USC

It sounds like a lot of us are still waiting to hear from CSULB... I'm still pending with them too... getting annoyed because I have to make plans on where to move as my lease is up soon. I got accepted to USC as well... I'm not quite sure if i'm interested in attending though... Tuition is too high & applying for a scholarship guarantees me nothing :-/ I guess until i hear from CSULB... SDSU 3 year is what i gotta go with.

Accepted- SDSU & USC

Pending-CSULB

Edited by sammmmira

Just got an acceptance from Northridge. Yay! Anyone going here? I am very impressed with their organization and had a great interview with them. They made me feel very good about the quality of their program and the attention students receive from faculty and staff.

Hey allyba, congrats on getting in to Northridge! That is my first choice. I interviewed two and a half weeks ago, and haven't heard back yet and it's driving me crazy. I originally had all of my app stuff in by the early admission date but transcripts were lost so now I am in regular admission. How long after your interview did you hear back? Also, were you early admission? Thanks!

I got my acceptance email for CSU Chico's MSW 2 year program and figured I would google to see if there were any forums around to maybe meet some possible future classmates since I'm so eager! I'm wishing everyone good luck who hasn't heard yet from their number one schools and congrats to those who already found out!

I called SF State last week and they said admission decisions will be mailed mid to end of April! Ah, the anticipation is overbearing since SFSU is my top choice.

Some students (as mentionned in the forum) have already got an answer... So are you sure we'll have to wait till mid April ?!

What concentration did you pick for Dominguez Hills? I got accepted too and will be going there this fall. I picked the community mental health specialization. :)

- Eileen

Congrats!

i chose the children/youth concentration

I am so excited to start in August

It sounds like a lot of us are still waiting to hear from CSULB... I'm still pending with them too... getting annoyed because I have to make plans on where to move as my lease is up soon. I got accepted to USC as well... I'm not quite sure if i'm interested in attending though... Tuition is too high & applying for a scholarship guarantees me nothing :-/ I guess until i hear from CSULB... SDSU 3 year is what i gotta go with.

Accepted- SDSU & USC

Pending-CSULB

oh yes tuition is extremely high at usc actually wasn't too upset about being rejected lol less debt

is CSULB your first choice?

Nothing from sac state yet... Today "my sac state" shows something different though: "pending department decision"

Anything is better than the silly "Not determined at this time" that I have stared at for the last 5+ months!

The department was very positive on their communications with me, so hopefully the only snag was the admissions office... (crossing fingers!)

Who has gotten an answer from SFSU? It seems like most of us haven't heard anything yet.

I go to SFSU for my BASW and went into the office today and they said they are going to send out letters the three week in April so everyone should know the last week in April. They seriously are ridiculously slow, always have been! It's a good program but they are really unorganized sometimes. Does anyone know when Cal State East Bay is suppose to let ppl know?

I am seriously going mad insane crazy!!!! I check my email like a billion times a day hoping to hear back from CSULB but nothing!!! I have been accepted to the  Brown School of Social Work @ Washington University  St. Louis and I would LOVE! to go there but $32,00 a year is making it almost impossible for me to even fathom of attending! AHHHH so stressfull!!

oh yes tuition is extremely high at usc actually wasn't too upset about being rejected lol less debt is CSULB your first choice?

Yes CSULB is my first choice... however things really seem to be falling into place at SDSU so i may have to completely change my mind and plans. Tomorrow I interview for the title iv-e stipend program, which is an opportunity that I can't turn down if it is offered.

Congrats on CSUDH! if you're doing a children and youth concentration you should see if you can get the title iv-e stipend as well!

Some students (as mentionned in the forum) have already got an answer... So are you sure we'll have to wait till mid April ?!

Are you sure someone on here said they heard from SFSU? I think I've read this whole forum and have been following it and no one's said they've been accepted or rejected from them or heard period yet...totally could have missed it, but that's the one school I haven't seen anyone hear from. SJSU there's been a few but I still haven't heard.