Wait listing is NOT the end!

BTW: I love your Dowager Countess avatar. I need something like that.

Ha, thanks! I love her and wish I could whip her out of my pocket whenever I'm in need of some cleverness.

This day is creeping by. Ugh.

I GOT INTO UTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fiona, I think we've all been rooting for you for so long; I'm so glad you'll be able to go to the school of your dreams! :)

Living in this thread is simultaneously hope-inspiring and gut-wrenching.

Really excited for all of you :) Thunderpaws, your name fits your noble accomplishments.

My phone has yet to ring :mellow: Knowing UMass had already heard back from most of their acceptees earlier this week makes it a tad unlikely...Does anyone know if it's normal for schools to notify on weekends?

At least it's school vacation, so I can drink my sorrows away Monday night without having to wake up for work. I have to be careful, though. Don't want to start too early and then get that call...

I GOT INTO UTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!! Thunderpaws this is the best news ever!!! I'm so happy for you! Happy dance! I hope you jumped up and down and screamed a lot :)

I'm so happy to hear that! And relieved. Your cohort is going to be so fucking cool! So many GF-ers going to UT-Austin next year.

I've been keeping track of this thread to see what happens to you (creepy, right?). I AM SO HAPPY! Not just for you, but everyone who's getting in.

I'M IN AT UMASS!!!!!!!

Meaning I just got a Writing Program offer via e-mail saying that "I should be hearing good news" from the DGS soon. Since it's not direct from Dr. Clingman, I am harboring this horrible fear that it's not true. BUT IT IS. I THINK.

This can only be the start of a positive trend for the next 48 hours...I hope! Keep 'em coming, GC!

I'M IN AT UMASS!!!!!!!

Meaning I just got a Writing Program offer via e-mail saying that "I should be hearing good news" from the DGS soon. Since it's not direct from Dr. Clingman, I am harboring this horrible fear that it's not true. BUT IT IS. I THINK.

This can only be the start of a positive trend for the next 48 hours...I hope! Keep 'em coming, GC!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! You're going to absolutely love it there, AA. I was really, really impressed by their program when I visited. So was StatelyPlump. So many congratulations!