MFA Creative Writing- Results

PhDreams

Ugh, I'm dying. I'm down to four programs (one low-res and one with rolling admissions) and it's been silent.  And now MFA Draft is telling me that UF is contacting people "now"?! I think I'm a nervous wreck...

Ugh, I'm dying. I'm down to four programs (one low-res and one with rolling admissions) and it's been silent.  And now MFA Draft is telling me that UF is contacting people "now"?! I think I'm a nervous wreck...

HANG IN THERE! You never know what may happen! I am pullin' for ya.

So, Columbia and Boise started calling accepted students today (according to the results list). I'm guessing that Boise called all of their 2-3 fiction winners today if they called one, so I'm chalking up a no on that one. Does Columbia roll out their yes calls over multiple days, or has the music stopped for that program as well?

I got into Columbia for fiction!!! Deciding between that and NYU poetry. 

Does anyone know if they have contacted all of Columbia's poetry acceptances? My roommate applied and hasn't heard anything from there or Hunter.

I got into Columbia for fiction!!! Deciding between that and NYU poetry. 

Does anyone know if they have contacted all of Columbia's poetry acceptances? My roommate applied and hasn't heard anything from there or Hunter.

congrats!

What's the heezy on UNLV? Anybody heard anything? (fiction, btw) 

Hopefully you will hear something this week? It is starting to get late for any and all schools. WHY MUST THEY TORTURE US!?