Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Weird gradcafe question (that I feel I should have figured out by now, but know my knowledge of computers is too limited for): to those of you who have your list of applied, accepted and rejected schools at the bottom of your posts, how did you do that?

Thanks for this question, I wanted to know the same thing!

On an unrelated note (at least I think it's unrelated), has anyone else heard anything from UT-Austin? I think I've clicked on every tab on their status check site trying to find a rejection letter and have come up empty. 

I've done the same thing, nothing for me either.

Maybe it is a good sign, they sent out a few rejections and now they are still deciding on the remaining pool of candidates. 

So has anybody's Wolverine access been updated - including those reporting receiving both acceptances or rejections?  Anyone claiming the rejections?  Were these personalized like the UCLA ones seem to have been or is it a blast?

So has anybody's Wolverine access been updated - including those reporting receiving both acceptances or rejections?  Anyone claiming the rejections?  Were these personalized like the UCLA ones seem to have been or is it a blast?

I second these questions!

I'm a Michigan admit. Not trolling, very very happy, and the post above as to how the info arrived is correct. I was rejected at UT Austin yesterday, so you never know! Best of luck everyone.

Congrats! Now back to refreshing my email page...

I'm a Michigan admit. Not trolling, very very happy, and the post above as to how the info arrived is correct. I was rejected at UT Austin yesterday, so you never know! Best of luck everyone.
Woah. Would you say that's because of fit?

I can't help but to notice that the scores attached to the admits on the result search page are... fairly outstanding.  I'm hoping that means Michigan's top picks are going out first, because if everyone Michigan is offering acceptances to have amazing stats like that... I'm out for sure. :(

Edit: Some quick conversion and averaging leads to the following... of the 4 admits that gave their stats, they average out to:  V165 / Q162 / W5.75 / 3.94 gpa.  That is outstanding.

Edited by Wemayet

I'm one of the Michigan admits. This is my first news, assuming "Decision Not Ready" isn't a hard rejection from Duke. Still waiting on 6 other schools. 

And in my excitement I switched up my V and Q scores...so, take note of that with your back-of-the-envelope calculations.