Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Does anyone else have a mini heart attack every time they go the Minnesota application status page and see the "decision made" in bold at the top only to be relieved (?) a few seconds later by seeing the "awaiting program decision" a few lines underneath it? 

Just got off the phone with Princeton, they anticipate that everyone will hear by the end of February. 

<_< .... why does it take soooo long this year? I want my decision (now) so I can book a flight asap. Thanks for posting!

Just got off the phone with Princeton, they anticipate that everyone will hear by the end of February. 

Thanks for calling....it will be a crazy few days!

This morning has been eerily quiet...

Yeah, supposedly. Although someone mentioned that at the very latest they would have all remaining answers out by the beginning of next week. 

Yeah I called on Tuesday and they said the absolute latest would be early next week but she made it seem more like Friday - keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Ok, has anyone had any luck contacting the department at UVa? I know their process isn't over at all yet, but getting in touch via email has been frankly impossible.

Though I haven't emailed them regarding admissions, getting in touch with them by email has been pretty impossible through the whole process... I asked about writing samples early on and received the response, "yes" as in, no punctuation, no capitalization and also not an answer that made sense for my non-yes-or-no question. I laughed.

But back on topic- my plan is to wait until the end of February and call if I have received no news, since I believe they are notorious for trickling out decisions.

Am I the only one that has yet to hear a peep from Northwestern and UW? I'm assuming they are both rejections, but it seems weird they are taking a few days to notify everyone.

I think there are a few of us who are still waiting on Northwestern (myself included) and they said end of February. Can't speak to UW though 

Also, for anyone else waiting, Berkeley responded to my email inquiry that I sent on Monday about when we'd hear back and they responded with  "All decisions will be sent out by next Thursday. We appreciate your interest in our program and patience with the results." So there's that...

I think there are a few of us who are still waiting on Northwestern (myself included) and they said end of February. Can't speak to UW though 

Me too on Northwestern...though probably this means a rejection.

Also, for anyone else waiting, Berkeley responded to my email inquiry that I sent on Monday about when we'd hear back and they responded with  "All decisions will be sent out by next Thursday. We appreciate your interest in our program and patience with the results." So there's that...

This Thursday or next?

Has Berkeley sent out any rejections? I had kind of figured this horse had left the barn.

Has Berkeley sent out any rejections? I had kind of figured this horse had left the barn.

Not that have been posted here, but they have already sent out a lot of acceptances (12 on GC, by my count), so it's likely they're done.

Edited by CGMJ

Hi CGMJ, I am the one rejected by Duke. Fonda says all admits and wait-listers have been notified. So I guess for all of you who are still waiting...

1 down. 5 to go.