Applications for Fall 2013!

They told me everyone would be informed at the same time...so stressful!

I submited my app on 12/1 which is before the 12/3 .However the app shows that the deadline is Jan 1, I am in the early decision catergory ,right? Just to make sure...

I submited my app on 12/1 which is before the 12/3 .However the app shows that the deadline is Jan 1, I am in the early decision catergory ,right? Just to make sure...

Yes, I'm pretty sure it changed after the early app deadline passed. Just so folks wouldn't get confused.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it changed after the early app deadline passed. Just so folks wouldn't get confused.

Thanks I also found that date changed after the early deadline. But why would they release the decision on non-working hours.It's already 8 pm in Seattle time .

Re: UW

My take is that the people we talk to don't really know what's going on. They are just giving approximate times, and since February was the estimated time of notification for the early deadline, they just keep repeating that.

This is their first year doing this early action/regular deadline and I got the feeling that nobody truly knew how that was going to work (whether they would have rolling admissions, or two pools of applicants based on estimated number of total applicants...). Besides, since classes start towards the end of September, they have been known to take their time with admissions.

I applied mid-December so I'm not expecting to hear back from them until April.

Congratulations to all who have been accepted!

I got that email too.
Very annoying!
And now the waiting game continues 

(Also, I know I'm already going to U of Michigan, so the decision for me I want to come asap so I can give someone else my spot)

I just got an email from UW saying it was too close to call and they'd have a final determination by March 18th....seriously?!

Did anyone else get the same email?

I didn't even get any email Geez

The gpa for Sjsu is 2.5 and I think that goes for all csu but I may be wrong. I applied to Sjsu and csueb and they are both 2.5. Your gpa is very good so that shouldn't worry you at all. My gpa isn't all that great. As for your experience, 5 years is a lot even if its just counseling. From what I was told at Sjsu, they look for experience and Letters of recs first before gpa because it tells much of the person applying. I have about two years of field experience working with mental health children and I'm hoping this gives me a leg in. Good luck with everything! Let me know how it goes

Thank you so much for the feedback! I feel a bit better now.  GOOD LUCK to you too!!! I will keep you posted, and you do the same. ...I think we hear back in a month? fingers crossed