SIPA

ийнна

I wonder if that's a mistake and they meant the PEPM Master's program.  I know from other threads that the SIPA PEPM decisions did go out on 3/14. The Grad Cafe results page may just not allow you to be that specific when you say what program you get in to.   

I think you are right, the PEPM results are started to announced two days ago, and I am one of them: )

Still waiting for my application result to "real" SIPA MPA thoug.

According to last years' "gradcafe results page" the decision will made between 17-26 March. And I guess they realase results gradually between these periods.

Finally why SIPA? International focus, very attractive New York city and ivy league trade mark!

If you read back one page on this thread, you can see that the one person who is listed on the Results Search page is in the PEPM program.  The PEPM participants heard earlier this week about their program, but no info on the regular MPA or  MIA program has been released yet.   Given how late SIPA's deadline is, it's not surprising that their notifications would come in a little later. 

I didn't get an email but when I logged in to my application account I noticed my status is updated and I got admitted to MIA (concentration: International Security Policy, specialization: International Conflict Resolution). No word on scholarship. The letter says they will provide further info on financial aid and scholarships in a few weeks. The letter is from Grace Han, the Executive Director of Admissions and Financial Aid.

I am an international applicant and the only problem is my TOEFL is 109 and since it is lower than 110, the letter says, I should either re-take TOEFL or take a summer course at the school.

Anyway, if you didn't receive any email, I recommend you to check online whether your application is updated or not.

I think they're putting them up gradually - when I checked a couple of hours ago mine still said 'application submitted', checked an hour later and my letter was there. Best of luck!

I'm in (with no funding, sad). But when I called CU last night, they said decisions would be released this week and next week - yours just might not be updated yet. Congrats to all of those accepted (and with funding!).