SIPA

ийнна

That's the link I used. Once you've logged in and selected your application, the status page says:

Status Update

An update to your application was last posted March 17, 2014.

View Update >>

And clicking on View Update takes you to a decision letter. They seem to be taking their time putting them up, though, so yours may not be there yet.

Accepted into SIPA. awarded the Dean's Service Scholarship $10,500 minimum for the second year. Anyone know anything about this scholarship? I think it is more like the Federal Work Study.

Big cingrats! I don't have any info on funding. May I ask if that was in the admission decision letter on applyyourself?

Big cingrats! I don't have any info on funding. May I ask if that was in the admission decision letter on applyyourself?

yes it is a paragraph in the admission letter, it reads

In recognition of your outstanding application and achievements, you have been awarded the Dean’s Service Scholarship. As a recipient of the Dean’s Service Scholarship, you will be guaranteed a coveted SIPA assistantship (service that is valued at a minimum of $10,500) for one semester in your second year of study at SIPA if you maintain a GPA of 3.4 and full-time enrollment at SIPA. In order to secure the assistantship, you would be required to apply and accept the assistantship offer in April 2015. Further information on the assistantship will be provided to you in your fall semester.

yes it is a paragraph in the admission letter, it reads

In recognition of your outstanding application and achievements, you have been awarded the Dean’s Service Scholarship. As a recipient of the Dean’s Service Scholarship, you will be guaranteed a coveted SIPA assistantship (service that is valued at a minimum of $10,500) for one semester in your second year of study at SIPA if you maintain a GPA of 3.4 and full-time enrollment at SIPA. In order to secure the assistantship, you would be required to apply and accept the assistantship offer in April 2015. Further information on the assistantship will be provided to you in your fall semester.

so based on that paragraph i think it is similar to the Federal Work Study, if i attend SIPA i will have to work to earn it. But SIPA's tuition is higher than the other schools by default. And SIPA is not as prestigious in the IR circle. So I am very torn now

So far it may just be the MIA candidates who have heard, so MPA-DP could be later. If anything, you should take heart from the fact that some people have already gotten rejections. That means that they're not waiting until the end to send out all the "no" letters, which means that they may still have "Yes" letters to send too. 

Was put on the wait list for MPA program, and it seems that the final decision could be made as long as in the summer months.

Congrats to the admitted! Also, could anyone who has been admitted share when the deadline will be to respond to SIPA of your decisions? So that I can expect maybe an earliest day to hear back from the admission committee of their updates.:)

accepted to the MPA program. Regrading funding, On this forum it seems that MIA people have heard on funding. Any MPA or MPA-DP guys given any funding? Also the letter says that in the next few weeks you will hear about aid- so there is still a chance for funding opportunities.