Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

44 minutes ago, seaglass0025 said:

Thanks MPA hopeful, find it strange and concerning that of the very few e-mails I have sent out have not received any replies at all. Certainly don't feel like my interview was easy either and hope we all get through fine too. Can tell you from checking status right now, nothing has changed. Best of luck to all of us, hang in there!

What is the status of you guys right now in the internet portal?

Mine just "physical application verified"

9 minutes ago, Ardent_PhD said:

What is the status of you guys right now in the internet portal?

Mine just "physical application verified"

Yep, same and it's been that way for a while...

Hi. I have my interview for MPP on March 11 and I am really nervous. Can any one guide me in this regard? What about case study is it quantitative or qualitative in nature?is anybody else is selected for interview from Pakistan?

On 10/3/2559 at 2:45 PM, aemi said:

Hi. I have my interview for MPP on March 11 and I am really nervous. Can any one guide me in this regard? What about case study is it quantitative or qualitative in nature?is anybody else is selected for interview from Pakistan?

How was your interview ?

I haven't receive call for an interview yet.

Mine went well. The case study was about grants in terms of cash transfers. Rest were generic questions related to my academic and professional background. The interviewer told me that my experience is suitable for MPA rather than MPP. I am not sure what that means. People are still getting calls of interview you might receive email on Monday.

11 hours ago, aemi said:

Mine went well. The case study was about grants in terms of cash transfers. Rest were generic questions related to my academic and professional background. The interviewer told me that my experience is suitable for MPA rather than MPP. I am not sure what that means. People are still getting calls of interview you might receive email on Monday.

I hope for that

Thank you. :)

9 minutes ago, Ardent_PhD said:

Which program did you apply to?

Oh I'm in Canada and none that I applied to have interviews. It seems some of the U.S. ones have interviews as well just like some in Asia?

Hi everyone, aemi i had my interview yesterday and my status on the admission system is exactly the same as yours.

Also my interviewer later sent me this skype message;

"HI, re: your question, the decision will be emailed to you by April, and in the past, there were about 60 students in MPA."

Good luck everyone!

24 minutes ago, Zeezee said:

Hi everyone, aemi i had my interview yesterday and my status on the admission system is exactly the same as yours.

Also my interviewer later sent me this skype message;

"HI, re: your question, the decision will be emailed to you by April, and in the past, there were about 60 students in MPA."

Good luck everyone!

Hi ZeeZee

which program did you apply to?

I have 2 years 10 months experience in banking sector(SME loans) and GRE score of 309(quant-156 verbal-153 and analytical writing -3.5) and Toefl ibt-100.I haven't received interview notifications by mail till now.So what should i do next?any suggestions

1 hour ago, kislay88 said:

I have 2 years 10 months experience in banking sector(SME loans) and GRE score of 309(quant-156 verbal-153 and analytical writing -3.5) and Toefl ibt-100.I haven't received interview notifications by mail till now.So what should i do next?any suggestions

Which program did you apply to ?