Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

2 hours ago, DP said:

MPP applicants - has anyone heard from the School after the interview? Is it unreasonable to expect a call now?

have any applicant got d admission notification yet ? May be dey haven't rolled out d final list .. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rahul Sharma Delhi said:

Did anyone hear from anyone from NUS? I heard that one applicant was invited for a campus visit. Please if anyone has any news please share.

I havn't heard anything from NUS till now.

Does the campus visit mean offer an admission?

2 minutes ago, Rahul Sharma Delhi said:

I don't know about that. 

and as zeezee said On facebook one person said she got the admit. really worried

No need to worry yet Rahul, its about 1pm in SIngapore..

We can begin to worry by the end of the day :)

2 hours ago, Ardent_PhD said:

what is the next process after got an admission?

Medical check up?

They sent a couple of forms I have to fill and return before the 11th of April.

2 hours ago, aemi said:

Congratulations to those who got admitted. I am so disappointed due to not getting offer. Next year Hopefully.

aemi, did you simply not hear back yet or got rejected? Called the admissions office today and they mentioned they are still going through applications right now and will be sending out results up to late April-May. My sense is that all the folks who have heard thus far are the scholarship recipients. But then again, might be wrong... 

On 3/11/2016 at 1:34 PM, Ardent_PhD said:
52 minutes ago, seaglass0025 said:

aemi, did you simply not hear back yet or got rejected? Called the admissions office today and they mentioned they are still going through applications right now and will be sending out results up to late April-May. My sense is that all the folks who have heard thus far are the scholarship recipients. But then again, might be wrong..

Thanks Seaglass for the information. Didn't get any rejection mail however for me no scholarship means no admission. Yes I also think scholarship holders are getting offers first.

On 3/11/2016 at 1:34 PM, Ardent_PhD said:

On 25 มีนาคม 2559 at 2:29 PM, kislay88 said:

I have 2 years 10 months experience in banking sector(SME loans) and GRE score of 309(quant-156 verbal-153 and analytical writing -3.5) and Toefl ibt-100.I haven't received interview notifications by mail till now.So what should i do next?any suggestions

Have you got any result yet?

On 25/03/2016 at 4:29 PM, kislay88 said:

I have 2 years 10 months experience in banking sector(SME loans) and GRE score of 309(quant-156 verbal-153 and analytical writing -3.5) and Toefl ibt-100.I haven't received interview notifications by mail till now.So what should i do next?any suggestions

Hi kislay88, I'd probably give the admissions office a call... Hang in there! Admissions really is a difficult process :(