Weird Food Combinations You Like?

ahlatsiawa

this is actually very combo... saw bacon cupcakes the other day.

i like honey mustard on everything... honey mustard in my pasta, mashed potatoes, sandwiches, veggies, salad, RICE...

when i lived overseas, i bought three bottles of honey mustard with me so i would have it.

I say this is normal...there's just something about mustard jk

;) lol ...I am the same way - mustard on everything, except my obsession is this homemade mustard-type Peruvian sauce...

I say this is normal...there's just something about mustard jk

;) lol ...I am the same way - mustard on everything, except my obsession is this homemade mustard-type Peruvian sauce...

I put mustard on my corned beef and cabbage. I'm not sure if this is the traditional Irish way but it's so freaking sour and delicious.

this is actually very combo... saw bacon cupcakes the other day.

i like honey mustard on everything... honey mustard in my pasta, mashed potatoes, sandwiches, veggies, salad, RICE...

when i lived overseas, i bought three bottles of honey mustard with me so i would have it.

you made it through airport security with 3 bottles of honey mustard in your bags?

Common in the hoods in the west coast, but still pretty weird if you ask me, is chicken and waffles. Good though.

If you think about it, people normally like salty + sweet.

Popcorn and soda, peanut butter and jelly, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I mix ketchup and mayo and use that to dip fries. It's like Thousand Island minus the pickle. I also use that when I cook turkey or beef patties (served on the plate).

Back when I was still learning how to cook, I tried to "caramelize" onions by cooking them down with a bit of honey (yeah, I was quite young) and then putting them on top of mashed potatoes. It actually tasted really good.

I used to mix a shot of Bacardi 151 in Budweiser's "American Ale" before they stopped producing it. That was pretty tastey.

I also enjoy mixing Strongbow with XXXX Lager, but its hard to find that in the US.

I think french fries with cheddar cheese and pickeled Jalapeño slices is bomb. Mayo on top of that is OK. Depends on my mood.

Ketchup on Mac n cheese is undisputably awesome. Throw some tuna fish and peas in there to make it really tastey.

I think dipping cheddar cheese in a glass of orange juice while eating it is awesome.

Edited by Roll Right

Common in the hoods in the west coast, but still pretty weird if you ask me, is chicken and waffles. Good though.

Pretty common throughout the South too. Real tastey.

Edited by Roll Right