HGSE Fall 2015

workink

Thanks SO MUCH for this info! 

To clarify: All applicants will all be emailed  with their admittance status (admitted or rejected), and on Wednesday the current HGSE students will call the admitted HGSE students to more or less congratulate and encourage the admitted students to enroll? 

Edited by arielle33

Not admitted.  Thank for letting us know the decisions were available and congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!  

Edited by mcc.lpm

Anyone been able to access the prematriculation website yet? Now im greedy... I want ALL the info!!!

I can't access it either. Says "I'm not authorised to see the site" and it's limited only to admitted students. I almost had a shock and double checked the admit letter :P

Anyone been able to access the prematriculation website yet? Now im greedy... I want ALL the info!!!

Is anyone else having trouble accessing? I want all the info too!!

I can't access it either. Says "I'm not authorised to see the site" and it's limited only to admitted students. I almost had a shock and double checked the admit letter :P

It gave me the same message, I kind of freaked out too haha

Edited by jose_lr

Anyone got anything related to financial info?

The financial aid site says packages for newly admitted students aren't available yet, but will be in late March / early April. Damn! hard to get too excited!!! (but of course I am  :P )