HGSE Fall 2015

workink

Well I guess tomorrow I'll hear about the Zuckerman Fellowship since no one else from the Kennedy School seems to have heard back yet so it could be a day full of decisions tomorrow. I'm hoping that I get back good news about HGSE and then I can watch Harvard play Yale for, essentially, the Ivy League title tomorrow night knowing I could be there next year. Getting the Zuckerman would be nice too but I can try and find other sources of funding if I don't get. Just need to get in! Good luck everyone and we have about 24 hours left!

Have you heard from Zuckerman?

Congratulations to everyone who got admitted! This is such an exciting time for you and the beginning of what I promise will be a transformative journey. As current students, we are looking forward to welcoming you on campus soon and are getting ready to engage with the great minds that will be joining us soon.

I saw lots of questions about scholarships and fin-aid. Based on the experience from last year, I can share that that information has not yet been released and will probably be shared out by the time you're getting ready to make a decision to fly out for admitted students' day.

Once again, my heartiest congratulations and best wishes during this exciting time. Feel free to reach out if you have questions around where to stay etc. that have not already been answered on the HGSE admitted students' website!

I'm in too! Also an international student in the TIE program!!! I'm sorry, too shocked and I can't even type, will post later!!!

I'm in! Totally freaked out! Got into TIE and still screaming!

Any International students in the TIE program??

Long time lurker! Just got accepted to the TIE program!!! Congratulations, all!

Same in both respects! Long time lurker, future TIE student!

I got into TIE too! 6 of us right here- this is awesome! Anyone has any idea how large is TIE cohort?

I'm international too, and got into TIE! Happy to see so many fellow TIE students here! 

Congratulations to all! Happy the wait is over. 

Look forward to seeing everyone at the end of March!

I'm in!!! Anyone else in EPM?? If we didn't hear about scholarships, does that mean we weren't awarded any? Congrats to all!

I'm got in the EPM Program too!

I'm in!!! Anyone else in EPM?? If we didn't hear about scholarships, does that mean we weren't awarded any? Congrats to all!

I'm got in the EPM Program too!

EPM TOO! I cannot believe it!

Accepted to the IL strand of of L&T :D

now the funding wait begins...

Are the urban scholars award and leadership in education awards released on the financial award letter or were they already notfified along with admission decisions? Trying to see if I can still hope lol

Accepted to the IL strand of of L&T :D

now the funding wait begins...

Are the urban scholars award and leadership in education awards released on the financial award letter or were they already notfified along with admission decisions? Trying to see if I can still hope lol

Congrats!!!! I really don't know about the awards but I assume they are given along with financial aid. Best of luck in IL :)

Does anyone have any information about the admitted students day eg when it is, do we get accommodation, do they contribute towards flights?

Thanks from a confused English girl!