HGSE Fall 2015

workink

Not heard anything yet. But, hopeful. :)

Honestly, i just want the result to be out today. No matter what it is.

I keep having nightmares that I'm rejected, (I think I am)  I'm not strong enough to handle it...#sigh

Edited by rfer

I keep having nightmares that I'm rejected, (I think I am)  I'm not strong enough to handle it...#sigh

Remember: at the very least, when one door closes, another opens.  Don't get too down in the dumps yet!  

Hey Everyone!

So I enjoyed an MSG-filled meal at Panda Express and was pleasently surprised to read the message inside my complimentary fortune cookie. It read "You will have fortune as you desire". Looks like im getting accepted... So the pressure's off for me! :lol: haha! If only it worked that way #TrueStory #PandasNeverLie

Hang in there everyone!! The hour is near!

Does anyone know if decisions will be released today or tomorrow? Has it ever been released on a Thursday?

Past 2 years were on Fridays and the 3 years before that were on Tuesdays but always before March 10. 

This goes for @mcc.lpm and everyone else wondering when results have been posted in the past years. This is all of the information I could find based on past threads, the times are based on when most people started posting they had received e-mails or saw changes on the application website:

2014 - Friday March 7 - 6:30pm

2013 - Friday March 8 - 5:30pm

2012 - Wednesday March 6 - 6:30pm

2011 - Tuesday March 8 - 4:30pm

2010 - Tuesday March 9 - 5:30 pm

According to this, Friday March 6 after 5pm sounds pretty accurate. Hope this information is helpful. Good luck to everyone! 

Previous post 

Actually, I rechecked that information and it turns out March 6 in 2012 was actually a Tuesday (after a few days it didn't let me edit the post anymore). So these are the exact dates and times:

2014 - Friday March 7 - 6:30pm

2013 - Friday March 8 - 5:30pm

2012 - Tuesday March 6 - 6:30pm

2011 - Tuesday March 8 - 4:30pm

2010 - Tuesday March 9 - 5:30 pm

Good luck everyone!

Well I guess tomorrow I'll hear about the Zuckerman Fellowship since no one else from the Kennedy School seems to have heard back yet so it could be a day full of decisions tomorrow. I'm hoping that I get back good news about HGSE and then I can watch Harvard play Yale for, essentially, the Ivy League title tomorrow night knowing I could be there next year. Getting the Zuckerman would be nice too but I can try and find other sources of funding if I don't get. Just need to get in! Good luck everyone and we have about 24 hours left!

I called this morning, and they said decisions were coming out the end of March. I gently pushed for more details, and they simply reaffirmed that it would be the end of March. 

My guess is that is the stance they maintain regardless of when decisions are sent out. 

I also think it will be next week (though I'd LOVE to be wrong!). 

I applied for the HDP program and was rejected from Stanford on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Hey guys I just received some info saying that they will be calling admitted students next Wednesday so we will know by Tuesday at the latest although I'm still hoping it's today! Good luck everyone

Calling? I thought they email? Who did you talk to?

Calling? I thought they email? Who did you talk to?

They will email about the notification for decisions but then current students will follow up and call on Wednesday. I received a message from a current student. PM if you want to get their username and contact them

Edited by gradsch2015