2015 Canadian SLP Thread!

When I login to the "join u of t" page and click "check status", it says "applicant data not found". This is my second time applying. Last time I applied was 2 years ago. I'm so worried! I guess I should email them. Is anyone else seeing this?

yeah that's what mine says and everyone else I think.. so not to worry! Just not sure when well get log in information or have applicant data available

When I login to the "join u of t" page and click "check status", it says "applicant data not found". This is my second time applying. Last time I applied was 2 years ago. I'm so worried! I guess I should email them. Is anyone else seeing this?

You got a student number from UofT from JOINId right?

Try activating SWS/ROSI with dat student id (click first time users)... See if it tells you something different there, under Registration

Let us know what it tells you

Edited by MrBombastic

You got a student number from UofT from JOINId right?

Try activating SWS/ROSI with dat student id (click first time users)... See if it tells you something different there, under Registration

Let us know what it tells you

Mine says "no registration history" under registration. And next to account status it is just blank. What does yours say?

Mine says "no registration history" under registration. And next to account status it is just blank. What does yours say?

Honestly, if it doesn't update I do not think its a big deal. I already had a student number, and a rosi account, and my didn't update at all. I called Mabel and she told me that you wouldn't be able to check the status online anyways, everyone will be contacted directly, either by email or mail, after April 1st.

She also told me that only those who applied for housing with U of T would be receiving the JoinID so I am guessing that is why none of my stuff is updated. Overall, seems kind of pointless, unless perhaps that is how you would apply for housing.

Honestly, if it doesn't update I do not think its a big deal. I already had a student number, and a rosi account, and my didn't update at all. I called Mabel and she told me that you wouldn't be able to check the status online anyways, everyone will be contacted directly, either by email or mail, after April 1st.

Thanks for this! So Toronto will be contacting people directly (most likely by email I'm assuming), but does anyone know how we find out about Western?

Thanks for this! So Toronto will be contacting people directly (most likely by email I'm assuming), but does anyone know how we find out about Western?

In the past, we have had a site where you log in (right at midnight it updated) and you can find out if you got in or not. However, we have yet to hear about what our log in info is. I contacted Janet who is head of student affairs for the program and she said that as far as she knew, they have not changed the system and she told me she would get back to me about when we will get the log in info. They are leaving it to very last minute though!!

In the past, we have had a site where you log in (right at midnight it updated) and you can find out if you got in or not. However, we have yet to hear about what our log in info is. I contacted Janet who is head of student affairs for the program and she said that as far as she knew, they have not changed the system and she told me she would get back to me about when we will get the log in info. They are leaving it to very last minute though!!

Thank you!

For all of you people waitlisted at U of A, just thought I would share a recently received email from the school that was addressed to 30 students regarding registration. I would assume this means there are still 25 or so individuals who have yet to accept/decline their offer. Hope this helps <3

For all of you people waitlisted at U of A, just thought I would share a recently received email from the school that was addressed to 30 students regarding registration. I would assume this means there are still 25 or so individuals who have yet to accept/decline their offer. Hope this helps <3

Hey thanks for the info Jillybean! I have not received a waitlist email so I'm still a bit discouraged .. However that could be good news for those people on the waitlist! Thanks for sharing !

Thanks for letting us know! :)

Thank you!!