Fall 2015 Applicants!

I just received a response from my first school today... and I got into the University of South Florida! I am so happy to have 1 acceptance to calm my nerves for the rest of my applications.

Such a relief to know that regardless of your other apps, you're in! Congrats ShayyDee! 

I got my first acceptance yesterday! :) I  honestly didn't expect this to happen, since I applied with such a low undergrad GPA (below 3.3). At most I was hoping for waitlists that maybe turned into an acceptance. I got a few of those already too though. Haha. It is such a relief to know that I can go to graduate school at all. I still don't believe it! I keep expecting them to email me saying "Sorry, we made a mistake."

Hey guys, how come we don't have a thread like past years for results? We should get one started. :P It's almost March, which is when they really start rolling in!

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all hear some good news.

Yay! Congrats to those who have gotten acceptances!!  :D

Question, when you guys log in to your applications, what does it say? Mine all simply say submitted (even those I've been interviewed with) which is annoying and doesn't tell me anything! haha Would it kill them to write under review or something?

Does anyone know when CSUN will start notifying applicants of their status? I haven't heard a thing from them and I am so anxious!

Thanks everyone! I had a fairly low undergrad GPA too so I was so nervous! I'm also waiting to hear from CSUN. It's so hard to wait without any updates.... Ugh!

Thanks everyone! I had a fairly low undergrad GPA too so I was so nervous! I'm also waiting to hear from CSUN. It's so hard to wait without any updates.... Ugh!

Exactly! I'm being paranoid and thinking that I've been automatically dismissed. Which is giving me more anxiety haha.

Also, to those of you who have interviews, what are some questions you plan on asking the committee at the end of the interview if allowed? 

Has anyone else had trouble sleeping? 

I have trouble sleeping and trouble not obsessively checking my e-mail & TGC admissions page! One rejection already..invited to do the supp app for Rush...it's nerve-wracking.

ps. LOVE the username  :-P

Has anyone gotten an e-mail from Lehman saying to check your application portal because a decision has been made? I received one today but when I looked on the portal, there saying nothing there about any decision, just that I have successfully completed my application.

Anyone else having this problem? 

Just got my first (conditional) acceptance, San Diego State! Totally shocked, I had basically written off any chance of getting in there because of how crazy competitive I heard it was. Such a relief!

Congrats!! :D  And btw, I'd kill to have your GRE scores. haha 

Congrats!! :D  And btw, I'd kill to have your GRE scores. haha 

Haha, thanks! I was really worried that my GPA wouldn't stack up (so many 3.9s and 4.0s on the results page!) so I studied my tail off for the GRE.

I got my first acceptance yesterday! :) I  honestly didn't expect this to happen, since I applied with such a low undergrad GPA (below 3.3). At most I was hoping for waitlists that maybe turned into an acceptance. I got a few of those already too though. Haha. It is such a relief to know that I can go to graduate school at all. I still don't believe it! I keep expecting them to email me saying "Sorry, we made a mistake."

Hey guys, how come we don't have a thread like past years for results? We should get one started. :P It's almost March, which is when they really start rolling in!

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all hear some good news.

Hi! I'm on the same boat regarding stats! Have yet to get an acceptance letter, just interviews. What school did yo get into?

I just got my acceptance to Adelphi by mail!!! Did anyone else get accepted? And it doesn't clarify as to Manhattan center or Garden City, is it safe to assume that you got accepted to whichever you applied to? And also about the Sunday program too?

Congrats Britney!