Fall 2015 Applicants!

Almost the same thing happened to me...except she wrote the wrong school in the LOR. Hopefully she didn't do this for ALL of my schools but I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us...

Thank you! I will definitely say a prayer for the both of us! I'm sure this is a pretty common mistake and it is obviously out of our control.

Interview for The University Of New Mexico! So happy to have at least gotten an interview. After being a non-degree and experiencing the program first hand, I have to admit, I would love to be apart of this program. There are so many reasons why. Fingers crossed xx wishing you all luck!

Congrats!

Hi Koukla! Just in case you didn't know, if you go up to "results search" and type in "speech pathology" on that page you can see where people submit their responses from schools. You can also search for those specific schools you're interested in to see if responses are out yet. It's an awesome (and very addicting) way to get updates. 

So on ASHA EdFind, it lists the number of admissions offers. So for example there might be 30 spots and 60 admissions offers. Does anyone know how many of thoes offers would go out right away vs people being added off waitlist? Cuz I would guess most schools would offer more than their target right off the bat since everyone applies to so many places? Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Koukla! Just in case you didn't know, if you go up to "results search" and type in "speech pathology" on that page you can see where people submit their responses from schools. You can also search for those specific schools you're interested in to see if responses are out yet. It's an awesome (and very addicting) way to get updates. 

Thank You!

Has anyone heard anything from Emerson College? :unsure:

There's a thread about this. They have sent out interview requests for their presumably prime candidates. For the rest of us, we are still unsure.

Just got an interview with CSUSM!! Soo excited but nervous now. Anyone else get one, or know anything about the interview process there? Is it group or individual? Thank you!

Hey, sorry for voting your post down I have no idea how to use this site lol.  Congratulations on the interview at CSUSM, I hoping to receive one as well but my only concern is that it is on the same day as CSULB's interviews.  What times are the interviews scheduled between at CSUSM?

Hey, sorry for voting your post down I have no idea how to use this site lol.  Congratulations on the interview at CSUSM, I hoping to receive one as well but my only concern is that it is on the same day as CSULB's interviews.  What times are the interviews scheduled between at CSUSM?

Did you get an interview for CSULB? Do you know when are they holding interviews? Thanks!

The interview I was invited to was 830-12..not sure if theres another one though. Congrats on your interview at CSULB!

I got an interview for CSUSM! So excited! Time to study hahaha

Interview with CSU San Marcos! Received notification late last night. Couldn't sleep! Does anyone know about how many people were invited to the interview? 

What will you guys study? I heard someone on this forum say 100 people were invited but I don't know if that's true (with about 34 spots). Have you guys heard if the interview is group/individual? And what do you guys think about the cleft palate grant? Do you think it will hurt our chances of getting in if we apply for the grant and don't get it-does that mean we don't get into the program?

Got an interview at College of Saint Rose for next Friday. Still waiting to hear about my other schools.... Does anybody know what to be prepared for in the interview? There is a group session as well as one on one.... So nervous!!!