Fall 2015 Applicants!

Did anyone just get a confusing open house invitation from CU Boulder? The form to RSVP says it's for admitted and waitlisted students only but my application is still under review on the portal  :blink:

Did anyone just get a confusing open house invitation from CU Boulder? The form to RSVP says it's for admitted and waitlisted students only but my application is still under review on the portal  :blink:

Yup, I got it too... posted about it in the other thread. So confusing.. I'm just gonna assume they sent it to all applicants so as not to give myself any false hope!

Yup, I got it too... posted about it in the other thread. So confusing.. I'm just gonna assume they sent it to all applicants so as not to give myself any false hope!

Oops, didn't see your post! That's probably a good idea. It seems kind of mean of them to send it to all applicants, haha. I hope we hear back from them soon.

MGH's site says they don't rank their wait list so... jw does anyone know how their wait list works? Ps. Lmk if you plan to decline please! Would super appreciate it!!!  :lol:  :D

Another day annnnnd nothing. So far I've only gotten one rejection from NYU and I haven't heard jack from any of the west coast schools. I was convinced I would hear something back today!! :-(

There are 3 rejections from Purdue today on the results forum but nothing else! Seems odd that no one has posted an acceptance or waitlist. I got a waitlist last year at the end of February. I wonder if anyone has gotten an acceptance yet. 

Another day annnnnd nothing. So far I've only gotten one rejection from NYU and I haven't heard jack from any of the west coast schools. I was convinced I would hear something back today!! :-(

Next week has got to be the week, right? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I noticed that U of Nebraska Omaha sent out acceptances as well as waitlists today, according to the results section. 

Does it mean you're pretty much not in if you receive neither of these on the day they give them out? I'm assuming I can expect a rejection since I didn't get anything from them at all today. Strange, considering this was a safety school.

Anyone have experience with situations like this???

Next week has got to be the week, right? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Oh man, I hope so!! I can't take much more of this waiting. I basically hate weekends now. Lol

Edited by Holly44

I know you will for sure hear from UNM next week. Typically letters are received by mail by the 13th!

Ooh that would be nice!! I'm sure I'll be obsessively checking the mail all week then. Thx! :-)

did anyone apply to grand valley state but not receive an e-mail regarding an interview? does this basically mean a rejection?

I didn't. :/ The interviews are taking place next week and the week after... It doesn't seem like they'd send out more invites with such a short notice. I really thought I had a chance for an interview here, so I'm kind of disappointed.

Edited by BEAtheSLP

did anyone apply to grand valley state but not receive an e-mail regarding an interview?  does this basically mean a  rejection?

I can't say with any certainty, but it may not mean a rejection. The interview e-mail said to let them know if we are declining the interview so that our interview spot can be given to a waiting applicant. I know I won't be able to travel to Michigan on the interview date, so there is a chance that once people decline the interview they will send out more invitations. 

I was accepted into University of Arizona yesterday and I am super excited but don't know if I want to go there for sure. Does anyone know more about the living area there or heard from people who liked/didn't like the program? I'm in Washington now and it would be so much easier to go to WSU but UA is such a high ranked school! I need help!

I was accepted into University of Arizona yesterday and I am super excited but don't know if I want to go there for sure. Does anyone know more about the living area there or heard from people who liked/didn't like the program? I'm in Washington now and it would be so much easier to go to WSU but UA is such a high ranked school! I need help!

Got my acceptance too! I started a U of A forum to try to get info. Let me know what you find out! 

Oh man, I hope so!! I can't take much more of this waiting. I basically hate weekends now. Lol

Me too! I was very hopeful that I was going to get something Friday and I probably checked my email fifty times yesterday ha but still nothing. Next week has got to be it. Please please please let me get in somewhere! If anyone has heard anything about the schools I applied to I would love to know! Even stats as far as number of people who have applied or when the faculty thinks they will be sending out acceptances. The waiting is killing me. 

Edited by Mia6714

Why are the west coast schools taking so long? The waiting was difficult before but now that I see so many other people finding out the waiting is even harder. Have you heard anything about WW, PSU, or U of O? I checked last year and PSU and U of O send out acceptances on the 6th and 7th of March, but I guess they are pushing it back a little this year. Sigh.