Favorite current TV show?

beccamayworth

• 3 weeks later...

Not a "favorite" exactly (hard to say yet), but I've been watching the Wet Hot American Summer TV series. When the professor didn't show up, I was thinking he just wasn't in this series. But, ouch, that parody of academia was a little close to home for something I was watching to not think about graduate school and fellowship applications. The words "tenure denied" just are not good escapist TV right now!

Favs: Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (netflix), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (netflix), House of Cards (netflix). I also highly recommend The Misfits on Hulu. It's a british sci-fi/comedy/drama. So underrated, but a great mix of quippy dialogue, occasional drama/romance, and a dash of violence. 

• 1 month later...

I would have to say I'm bad at watching TV shows. I like to wait for a season to be over and binge watch since I hate cliff hangers ha. I would have to say my two current favorites are New Girl and The Mindy Project. Nick is my favorite from New Girl! I also really like Curb Your Enthusiasm, its super funny and Larry David is the best thing ever.

I would have to say my all time favorite TV shows that I can rewatch over and over again are, Gilmore Girls, Seinfeld and Psych.

Edited by Need Coffee in an IV