Guys guys we need to regroup like asap, rachelblair girl go to bed!! Female constructivist welcome to our small club, i'm sure it'll work out for all of us...

But honestly that is very annoying it would have been way better if they had just said we'd hear back in 'february', abstract but hopeful:rolleyes: 

Well, this is driving me insane. My sister got a rejection this morning. I applied for the months of June-July, but no email yet. Does anyone know how many interns the museum takes per month? I remember reading something along the lines of 30, but I can't find where I got it from.

Good luck everyone! I'll try to keep my sanity intact...

Edit: I feel like 30 is a gross overestimation and my brain is playing tricks on me.

Edited by agaldonab

I think it's somewhere between 20-25 a month with 5-15 new interns per month. 

I applied for May which is pretty soon, it would be nice to know if I need to be making travel arrangements or if I can just continue summer job hunting 

8 minutes ago, RachelBlair said:

I got an acceptance!! :D

Best of luck to anyone who hasn't heard back yet!

Omg congrats!! Which months? :) A massive well done for you!

Edit: I take its for May as you said earlier!

Edited by chloedejonge

Congratulations Rachel!! :D :D 

I still have not received anything :( Who is in the same situation??
Anyone knows the mail address of the person/department in charge of this process? I am starting to freak out about them not receiving my documents :o

Sorry for the phantom post, my phone is crazy. I haven't received anything yet either but I wouldn't worry about them not receiving our stuff - imagine all the info is handwritten|printed so they have to individually type everyone's email, that must take a while... I think we should receive info tomorrow if not, we can start to panic :) (I'm btw writing an essay and checking my phone every 30 seconds is not helpful lol...)

18 minutes ago, chloedejonge said:

Sorry for the phantom post, my phone is crazy. I haven't received anything yet either but I wouldn't worry about them not receiving our stuff - imagine all the info is handwritten|printed so they have to individually type everyone's email, that must take a while... I think we should receive info tomorrow if not, we can start to panic :) (I'm btw writing an essay and checking my phone every 30 seconds is not helpful lol...)

Stay strong! I'm in the middle of midterms so it's been tough trying to stay focused. Even more so now knowing that I got in!

If anyone wants to email to inquire I think you sent it to internship@guggenheim-venice.it 

3 minutes ago, female constructivist said:

Hi I just was offered an intership for May, though they acknowledged that I had actually applied for June/July!

I not quite sure what to do, but I might have to sit my summer university examinations early!

If that's possible you should definitely go for it! My department would never be so flexible haha

46 minutes ago, female constructivist said:

Hi I just was offered an intership for May, though they acknowledged that I had actually applied for June/July!

I not quite sure what to do, but I might have to sit my summer university examinations early!

If you decided to accept the May internship send me a message! It would be nice to get to know someone a little before going