MFA 2017 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

thebestartistintheworld

42 minutes ago, sylviecerise said:

Wow! That's really exciting, it's a rare occurrence to see such a big investment into MFA programs. I didn't think the studios looked that bad, though I was mostly paying attention to the size. :D Leaks & poor ventilation sounds pretty terrible.

Oh it's so awesome what they're doing! So for all you folks feeling down and out that things are going quite the way you hoped this year, perhaps you could hang tight a few years and then manage to bask in the swanky new UCLA studios! But yeah, I know "just wait a few years" isn't remotely what anyone on here wants to hear! :D 

Hi!

I just got accepted into Yale for painting, when I try to follow the link in the letter to the acceptance form though, it's bringing up only the option for Yale Norfolk?? Is anyone else having this problem? Here's a screenshot: 

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.19.11 PM.png

Edited by rn362

16 minutes ago, rn362 said:

Hi!

I just got accepted into Yale for painting, when I try to follow the link in the letter to the acceptance form though, it's bringing up only the option for Yale Norfolk?? Is anyone else having this problem? Here's a screenshot: 

Mine is the same. When interview decisions came out in Feb, I picked a spot so early that the system didn't capture my response properly. So it might be that we need to wait a few days for the form to appear properly. I'm going to wait for Monday to fill it out. Also—congratulations!!!! 

16 minutes ago, dmirko said:

raw

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Edited by sylviecerise

1 hour ago, sylviecerise said:

Accepted to Yale Sculpture!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

57 minutes ago, BrainDamage said:

Accepted to Yale for photography. 

15 minutes ago, rn362 said:

Hi!

Congrats to all of you!! 

Been following this particular thread for a couple of days now, and I'm not sure if it's helping my anxiety with the waiting process. But I wanted to say thank you for all the information and willingness to share your experiences thus far. It's been informative and keeping me on my toes. 

It's my first time applying for an MFA program:

University of Minnesota- accepted
SIAC- rejected

Columbia-waiting, hasn't received calls or anything for interviews, so I'm assuming that it's probably a rejection. 

UCLA- still waiting

Congrats to everyone. The process of applying has been a great learning experience.