Playwriting MFAs

dampka

On 2/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, greereyeforthegoneawry said:

Merry Carnegie eve take two!

Has anyone heard back from Yale? Saw someone had posted a result so wondering if interview requests went out. 

I'm in the wild speculation stage of waiting...

Yeahh I got my rejection and heard from someone else who was rejected. So maybe a good sign that you haven't heard anything yet! 

Has anyone heard back from anywhere else? Yale's the only one for me so far that's updated the application status. And I  haven't gotten any interviews lol. Looking promising. ?

1 hour ago, jck349 said:

Carnegie interview here as well! Has anybody heard anything (either personally or through the grapevine) from Iowa? Assuming there won't be any updates til early March, but ya never know.

Congratulations!! Have not heard from Iowa but early March is when interviews go out (per results page)

i just got an email from rutgers with a request for a zoom interview!! very exciting, this is the first news i've heard on any of my applications and came just as i was starting to lose hope a little bit lmao. i hope everyone is doing well and not going too crazy waiting for news!

6 minutes ago, toreckonwithhenry said:

i just got an email from rutgers with a request for a zoom interview!! very exciting, this is the first news i've heard on any of my applications and came just as i was starting to lose hope a little bit lmao. i hope everyone is doing well and not going too crazy waiting for news!

Me too!!! WOOHOO!

1 hour ago, MischiefNotManaged said:

My interview with Rutgers was absolutely lovely. I felt very positive about the program. I'm a bit bummed to hear nothing from Brown or Hunter yet though :(

oh that's so lovely!! i've got mine tomorrow, i'm a little nervous about it :0 i'm curious, how long did the interview end up being?

& same here about brown and hunter! who knows, maybe there will be more information about them this coming week...? kind of hard to say based on past years i feel