Those who are still ignored

chocker

1 rejection three weeks ago but since then nothing. I check the results page and see others getting interviews or acceptance only (strangely no rejects). No news is good news for now? I feel like nothing but air--dirty, smoggy Los Angeles air.

I haven't heard anything.

I'm taking it as a bad sign.

(there's no evidence that it's a bad sign, but I'm being a pessimist anyway)

Same here. Seeing more and more English acceptances everyday is making me despair about my own prospects, even if there's really no reason to.

I haven't heard anything.

I'm taking it as a bad sign.

(there's no evidence that it's a bad sign, but I'm being a pessimist anyway)

Same here. Especially since a handful of the programs I applied to have started notifying applicants.

I haven't heard anything yet. But I bet I'm not really being "ignored," they're probably just sitting there looking in amazement at my application thinking "how could such a wonderful applicant exist?!"

I like this kind of thinking!

Haven't heard anything, but only one out of ten has sent out anything so far, and I wasn't expecting to get in there anyway.

If last year is any guide, I have 6 whole days left until more start responding!

I haven't heard anything yet either, but it seems like most of my programs will do most of the notifying about a week or two.

Only one of my programs started sending out acceptances, but so far there are only a few on the results page. I'm starting to think I didn't get into that program, but I'm remaining nervously optimistic.

i wish i could just get on with my life and not think about them until i am hopefully pleasantly surprised........ and although i know there's absolutely no point in checking this forum and the application website (JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR THAT EMAIL) i still do it anyway like I'll miraculously get a reply somehow!! I'm so pathetic!!

I've heard absolutely nothing from any of my schools. Aside from the stress we're all feeling, I don't have a problem with that, because I wasn't expecting any of my programs to notify this early. (Although BC has been sending out rejection letters.) Our time to hear back will come. Good luck to everyone!