Hertie School of Governance 2018

Marina B.

34 minutes ago, Marina B. said:

Did anyone get more news today? I emailed them to confirm over the weekend, but nothing yet. I can imagine they're very busy!

I’m still on eval. Y’all accepted folks must’ve gotten a better night’s sleep this weekend than I did :P

33 minutes ago, Uwotm8 said:

I’m still on eval. Y’all accepted folks must’ve gotten a better night’s sleep this weekend than I did :P

I'm still on eval as well. Hoping for the best for the both of us and good luck to everyone else for scholarships! 

4 hours ago, Aishwarya S said:

I sent my application in December. Will I have to wait a little longer? Starting to get nervous here. Mine simply says - under evaluation. 

Heh, some of us here submitted back in July although that was for a scholarship programme. I'm still waiting on eval but a couple others got accepted last Friday. 

4 hours ago, Aishwarya S said:

I sent my application in December. Will I have to wait a little longer? Starting to get nervous here. Mine simply says - under evaluation. 

Hi Aischwarya,

you might have to wait quite a bit longer. When I talked to them in November, they said that they would consider all applications submitted before the first of December during their first application evaluation and scholarship session. That might mean that you will have to wait until their next session. However I am not sure whether that is still applicable as they still haven't send out any acceptance emails (they just changed the status on the website). Maybe you will be lucky enough to be considered this week as well :)  I wish you the best of luck!

39 minutes ago, Pub´n Policy said:

Hey folks, I just got off the phone with the Hertie School´s admissions office: They will send out an email to those accepted tomorrow, including the scholarship decision! Looks like we will know a lot more tomorrow! :)

Until then: Keep up the spirit and best wishes from Germany!

What the heck. Why can't they reject me already and end this

4 hours ago, Uwotm8 said:

Heh, some of us here submitted back in July although that was for a scholarship programme. I'm still waiting on eval but a couple others got accepted last Friday. 

I realize my note must irk those who sent their applications back in July. My apologies :D But thanks to everyone who was kind enough to respond to me rather than tearing me a new one. All the best folks! 

Mine was submitted in late October but the status is still in evaluation.

I am not sure if that has to do with the alphabetical order of the last names, cuz mine would be among the very last ones.....

The wait is killing me!

Received the acceptance email at 5 am this morning, no information on scholarship. The deadline to pay the deposit is 2/15 which is kinda early. I m not sure if other schools' decision would be out by that time.

17 minutes ago, Bosco said:

Received the acceptance email at 5 am this morning, no information on scholarship. The deadline to pay the deposit is 2/15 which is kinda early. I m not sure if other schools' decision would be out by that time.

Congratulations to you all! 

Bosco, was that around 5 hours ago? 

2 minutes ago, Purplish said:

Got my acceptance mail! Congrats everyone.

I emailed them about the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship and they assured me that notifications will go out "later today". Fingers crossed!

Congrats and thanks for sharing the information. There are only one or two office hours left today, so the notifications should go out any minute! That would be so amazing!