Princeton WWS App Q's

yellina122

8 minutes ago, aaprabhakar said:

No email. If it really is over I find it surprising that only 3 or 4 people from this entire forum made it.

It helps if WWS sends out the rejection/waitlisted mails too. At least the uncertainty would be over for many of us here. 

5 minutes ago, MidCareerApp said:

Chances of a waitlisted applicant getting in is extremely low with most admits having full funding.

At least let us find out which camp we all are in, accepted, waitlisted or rejected. The anxiety is killing me!!

4 minutes ago, aaprabhakar said:

Yeah I thought of that but is there really any chance of waitlisted candidates getting admitted to WWS? I doubt.

Depends on the yield and deferrals. Maybe they let 3-5 people off some years and none in others (pure speculation but you get my point).

33 minutes ago, MPP123 said:

Hey all. I posted yesterday about my informal YES email for the MPP, but I just want to advise that I also got the formal notification email from the Dean of the Graduate School four minutes ago. I suppose the official results should be coming out right now to everybody.

Got my formal mail. No details of financial aid right? I guess we have to now wait for the login to arrive!