Princeton WWS App Q's

yellina122

Not to put too fine a point on this, but is there any chance an early yes email could go out today???? Not that I'm waiting anxiously or anything. I swear I am trying to work and stay calm...I'm hoping for three notifications in the next three days!

Regarding the YES! email for posterity: informal admit emails only saying "YES!" have gone out from WWS before decisions (never the same day) over the past few years at least. Since decisions are definitely tomorrow, keep your eyes on your inboxes and spam boxes today. Here's to a miracle. 

5 minutes ago, lackey said:

Regarding the YES! email for posterity: informal admit emails only saying "YES!" have gone out from WWS before decisions (never the same day) over the past few years at least. Since decisions are definitely tomorrow, keep your eyes on your inboxes and spam boxes today. Here's to a miracle. 

Very funny, as if I haven't been 'keeping my eyes on my inbox'! :) 

I'm in a time zone six hours ahead of EDT and I've checked first thing in the morning even though there is no way anyone emailed me overnight...just in case- right?

4 minutes ago, LibbyCreek said:

I'm in a time zone six hours ahead of EDT and I've checked first thing in the morning even though there is no way anyone emailed me overnight...just in case- right?

You never know! (It's pretty much business hours on the east coast now so you're good).

1 hour ago, LibbyCreek said:

Same-- but since both of my results so far have come when I wake up in the morning (one came at 3:00 am and one at 11:30 pm), first thing in the a.m. is basically the best time to check!