Princeton WWS App Q's

yellina122

I'm also putting additional Economics courses that I couldn't fit in the main application + employment gap application as a separate document.

@gelatinskeleton I think it's a good idea to put that info - shows the uni that you care and are honest about your skills! 

@ All, how are we supposed to answer 'how do you intend to finance your graduate education' if you've ticked the 'applying for financial support' section. Do they mean to ask how you woul finance IN CASE you do not receive any funding? So confusing :/

HEY so now that my materials are all in I just want to take a second to give a huge THANK YOU to @yellina122 because while I read a many of the recent WWS blogs, I did NOT go all the way back to 2014 and I really appreciated the info about what they want in a resume. It convinced me to change some things around so I had a section on public service that I didn't have before and seems really important in this case. I guess it's really up to the gods now, but I feel a lot better knowing I did everything I could and I definitely wouldn't have updated my resume had you not pointed out that old blog post. You're the bomb!

5 hours ago, yoh_rrg said:

HEY so now that my materials are all in I just want to take a second to give a huge THANK YOU to @yellina122 because while I read a many of the recent WWS blogs, I did NOT go all the way back to 2014 and I really appreciated the info about what they want in a resume. It convinced me to change some things around so I had a section on public service that I didn't have before and seems really important in this case. I guess it's really up to the gods now, but I feel a lot better knowing I did everything I could and I definitely wouldn't have updated my resume had you not pointed out that old blog post. You're the bomb!

No problemo! I didn't find the blog post until basically the last minute (while searching for anything I could find on the Policy Memo) and I figured I would share since it was so different than what I was expecting.

Now we wait :)

Regarding the results date. When the application was submitted, I received a confirmation mail saying that admissions results will posted on a rolling basis from Feb 1 to March 15. But, checking the forums, in previous years, all results had been released on the same day: March 9-13. 

So, is there a difference in the way they are gonna release this year or this is just their standard response? Any clues?

• 1 month later...

I think it depends on the program. Traditionally I think they've done 2nd week of March for MPA, maybe earlier for others? I would love earlier decisions though but I'm definitely not holding my breath for MPAs in Feb. 

Edited by lackey

• 2 weeks later...