Princeton WWS App Q's

yellina122

10 minutes ago, lackey said:

Let's hope some one-word emails from Princeton hit us before the weekend. 

There's a high chance of YES! email tomorrow if they're ready. 2nd Friday of the month, just like last year. 

38 minutes ago, lackey said:

There's a high chance of YES! email tomorrow if they're ready. 2nd Friday of the month, just like last year. 

Not if they're out with school closures! Did I read that they're expecting over a foot of snow?

6 minutes ago, yoh_rrg said:

Not if they're out with school closures! Did I read that they're expecting over a foot of snow?

That would make sense. And wow. I'm in the Boston area and we got a lot this morning. Unsafe to travel off campus because of downed trees and powerlines.

1 hour ago, BNichole said:

Ahh the anxiety! Waiting for both WWS along with a few others has me super distracted from my thesis :(.

Not sure what you're talking about... I'm completely focused on my research paper...

ha. as. if.

good luck to you on that!

7 minutes ago, Securitystudies123 said:

FYI, I just received my formal acceptance notification from the Dean of the Graduate School for admission to the Woodrow Wilson School. 

On a personal note, I honestly was not convinced it was all real until now. 

Oh my goodness, congrats! The PhD, right?

Edited by lackey

4 minutes ago, Securitystudies123 said:

Yes, the PhD

I'm so happy for you! I hope we are all at WWS next year. I guess your notification means the admissions office is open. Hopefully they can get Masters results out...

I'm a current MPA at WWS and my understanding is that Master's decisions will only be released at the end of next week. So there's a still a bit of time left :) Best of luck to all! 

22 minutes ago, hdp said:

I'm a current MPA at WWS and my understanding is that Master's decisions will only be released at the end of next week. So there's a still a bit of time left :) Best of luck to all! 

Helpful info! Thank you! I'll stop checking online every five minutes now. 

3 hours ago, hdp said:

Can’t go beyond the 15th no?

20 minutes ago, MPA__Applicant said:

Just saw in results page who has just been accepted to MPA? I haven't received any notification..

Princeton University (Woodrow Wilson School) Woodrow Wilson MPA, Masters (F18) Accepted via E-mail on 9 Mar 2018  A 9 Mar 2018

Dude I've got nothing too just checked. Will update. This better not be a prank!!

4 minutes ago, Prester John said:

Nothing here too..only one person seems to have updated! Let’s wait and how for the best!

I got an email...from a TTTT law school I thought I had filtered out. Today's an interesting day LOL.