Future Audiology Class of 2022

KGross12

4 hours ago, AuDperson said:

What an awesome forum this is!! I applied to U of Tenn, U of South Alabama, LSU, U of FL and Nova Southeastern U. I got an interview with Nova next week. This waiting game is no fun :(

South Alabama, LSU, and Adelphi have been completely silent for me so far. North Texas and Syracuse have been very responsive and are moving their process along. Hopefully the other programs follow suit soon. Good luck!

5 hours ago, AuDperson said:

What an awesome forum this is!! I applied to U of Tenn, U of South Alabama, LSU, U of FL and Nova Southeastern U. I got an interview with Nova next week. This waiting game is no fun :(

University of Tennessee has ben silent for me as well. For a school with a January 1 deadline I thought I would have heard something by now. I've already heard something (interview invites) from a few January 15 deadlines, but NOTHING from University of Tennessee

2 hours ago, brotoscope said:

South Alabama, LSU, and Adelphi have been completely silent for me so far. North Texas and Syracuse have been very responsive and are moving their process along. Hopefully the other programs follow suit soon. Good luck!

LSU has been quiet for me too; so, I guess that's a good sign! 

21 minutes ago, AuDperson said:

I had to contact University of Tennessee about one of my transcripts. When they emailed me back letting me know they found my transcript, they added that we'll hear back from them mid to late February 

With the CSDCAS application how were you aware they could not locate your transcript? Just worried there’s a step I missed. 

As of today, I have heard back from two schools I applied to!! I was rejected at UNC Chapel Hill, and I am on the waitlist at Ohio University!! Hoping to hear from some other schools soon!!

On 2/7/2018 at 10:37 AM, blondespresso said:

Hey!! Has anyone that received an invitation to Auburn's Interview Day gotten any more information about it?

Hey! I don't know if this helps or if someone else has answered your question, but late Friday night, I got an email with a "tentative schedule" from Auburn! 

2 hours ago, ABar02 said:

Hey! I don't know if this helps or if someone else has answered your question, but late Friday night, I got an email with a "tentative schedule" from Auburn! 

Yes, thank you!! I just wanted to make sure I didn't overlook it. Are you planning on going?

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:50 PM, ABar02 said:

Me too, but I'm also overwhelmingly nervous! Is Auburn one of your top schools? 

It's definitely a contender. What about for you? I'm thinking its probably going to be group interviews so that is a little nerve racking

Edited by blondespresso

Anyone else in this group accepted to West Virginia University?! Or an undergrad there?! I’m trying to figure out if they will be holding an open house for accepted students at some point. I am definitely interested in attending. 

15 hours ago, blondespresso said:

It's definitely a contender. What about for you? I'm thinking its probably going to be group interviews so that is a little nerve racking

Same for me; I'm not being picky lol. I just want a school to accept me. And, I've been told they're group interviews... so, for sure, nerve-racking. 

Hi everyone!! Over the last week or so I've been keeping up with this forum, but I've now decided to participate!! The schools I applied to are Ohio State University, University of Cincinnati, and Ohio University! So far I have only heard from OU and I got waitlisted!!! So off to a good start. Trying to wait patiently for OSU's and UC's decisions and this is AGONY!! I called UC last week and asked when we would hear from them and they said the latest would be next Wednesday (yesterday). So please let me know if anyone has heard from either of those schools! I hope everyone gets into the schools they wanted!!!!

16 minutes ago, AuD&ChaiTea said:

Hi everyone!! Over the last week or so I've been keeping up with this forum, but I've now decided to participate!! The schools I applied to are Ohio State University, University of Cincinnati, and Ohio University! So far I have only heard from OU and I got waitlisted!!! So off to a good start. Trying to wait patiently for OSU's and UC's decisions and this is AGONY!! I called UC last week and asked when we would hear from them and they said the latest would be next Wednesday (yesterday). So please let me know if anyone has heard from either of those schools! I hope everyone gets into the schools they wanted!!!!

So I have heard back from both OSU and UC. For OSU, I received an early acceptance in January from them because I was nominated for fellowships, but I don't think their regular decisions have gone out yet. So I wouldn't worry about that one yet. For UC, I received my acceptance on Valentine's Day. Your decision should be in the portal where you paid the supplemental app fee. If there's nothing there, I would contact the department again. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, AB121212 said:

So I have heard back from both OSU and UC. For OSU, I received an early acceptance in January from them because I was nominated for fellowships, but I don't think their regular decisions have gone out yet. So I wouldn't worry about that one yet. For UC, I received my acceptance on Valentine's Day. Your decision should be in the portal where you paid the supplemental app fee. If there's nothing there, I would contact the department again. Good luck!

Oh wow!! Well yeah my site where I paid the supplemental fee for UC doesn't say anything. Did you get any emails for your acceptances or did you just see your decisions on your account site? I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up. I'm so nervous now knowing the decision has been made!!

5 minutes ago, AuD&ChaiTea said:

Oh wow!! Well yeah my site where I paid the supplemental fee for UC doesn't say anything. Did you get any emails for your acceptances or did you just see your decisions on your account site? I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up. I'm so nervous now knowing the decision has been made!!

At UC I got an automated email to tell me the portal had been updated. At OSU I got an email from Dr. H and one from the graduate school as a whole.

12 minutes ago, AB121212 said:

At UC I got an automated email to tell me the portal had been updated. At OSU I got an email from Dr. H and one from the graduate school as a whole.

Okay! Yeah so now I'm kinda stressed bc I haven't gotten any emails.. Definitely going to call tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know!! and Congrats on getting into those schools, they're both absolutely amazing!! Which one are you going to pick??

11 hours ago, AuD&ChaiTea said:

Okay! Yeah so now I'm kinda stressed bc I haven't gotten any emails.. Definitely going to call tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know!! and Congrats on getting into those schools, they're both absolutely amazing!! Which one are you going to pick??

I emailed UC’s doctor of audiology program about an update on my application status and he told me I was at the top of the waiting list. But that clearly doesn’t mean I am number one! I am also waitlisted at OU as well!!

2 hours ago, KGross12 said:

I emailed UC’s doctor of audiology program about an update on my application status and he told me I was at the top of the waiting list. But that clearly doesn’t mean I am number one! I am also waitlisted at OU as well!!

Congrats though! Waitlist is still good. I called them this morning but no answer so I just left a voicemail. Hopefully they get back to me soon. Did you also not get a response from UC?