Declining Offers 2018

Theodore8

Just declined my offer from Western Ontario, and will most likely take myself off OSU's waitlist soon. Still deciding between Irvine LPS and UCSD, but will almost certainly accept UCSD due to better fit and more attention from my POIs. 

Edited by eigenname

I've accepted the offer from Indiana University! Consequently I've turned down the offer from Brandeis and removed myself from waiting lists at UW-Madison, Michigan State, CU-Boulder, UC Davis, and the University of Virginia. I hope that helps someone here.

It's been great to have an outlet for all the frustration this process caused, and to have more people who understand what I'm going through to share these moments with. I wish you all the very best, and perhaps I'll (unknowingly) meet some of you again in the future.

Cheers!

30 minutes ago, PhiloStorian said:

I've accepted the offer from Indiana University! Consequently I've turned down the offer from Brandeis and removed myself from waiting lists at UW-Madison, Michigan State, CU-Boulder, UC Davis, and the University of Virginia. I hope that helps someone here.

It's been great to have an outlet for all the frustration this process caused, and to have more people who understand what I'm going through to share these moments with. I wish you all the very best, and perhaps I'll (unknowingly) meet some of you again in the future.

Cheers!

Congratulations, and best of luck!

3 hours ago, PhiloStorian said:

Cheers!

Congrats!!