DAAD PhD scholarship results 2019-2020

Sayed Jalal

2 hours ago, canomorenojj said:

I just posted, but my status also changed with the period of time that I have chosen in the application.

where you see the period of time? Above the mail box or at the end of that same page? 
Just asking to know if I'm looking in the right place 

3 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

where you see the period of time? Above the mail box or at the end of that same page? 

It should be on the same page of the email box below. Under the section Details of the application. You'll find the Funding beginning and end dates.

3 hours ago, Almasa said:

It should be on the same page of the email box below. Under the section Details of the application. You'll find the Funding beginning and end dates.

Hi Almasa,

Did you get your result yet?

5 hours ago, Almasa said:

Hum... yes. I was checking the right place than.

19 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

This is what I have! I would like to know for sure because I have dozens of obligation on those dates! Even my wife is expecting a child!

Beca Alemania.jpg

3 hours ago, Jhonny57 said:

Hello Everyone. I am new to this website. Can any one please tell me if there is still some time to apply for DAAD research grants for PhD. for 2019-2020 session?

Thank you

I think that until April. And then in December. But I do not know the dates exactly.

13 hours ago, ilyana said:

Hi Almasa,

Did you get your result yet?

Hi Ilyana, 

I received an email saying that the committee recommended me for a scholarship and that I had to reply back stating either "I will accept the scholarship" or "I will not accept the scholarship".

I did that though my status never changed, it still says application submitted, and I didn't receive a reply back after saying that I do accept the scholarship. Which is making me quite anxious to be honest. 

For the info I applied back in August 2018 and had my interview on the 25th October 2018 (Bi-nationally supervised PhD grant) 

1 hour ago, Almasa said:

Hi Ilyana, 

I received an email saying that the committee recommended me for a scholarship and that I had to reply back stating either "I will accept the scholarship" or "I will not accept the scholarship".

I did that though my status never changed, it still says application submitted, and I didn't receive a reply back after saying that I do accept the scholarship. Which is making me quite anxious to be honest. 

For the info I applied back in August 2018 and had my interview on the 25th October 2018 (Bi-nationally supervised PhD grant) 

Hi Almasa, 

Congratulations!

Would you please let me know from which region you have applied?

Edited by Suzana

3 hours ago, Almasa said:

Hi Ilyana, 

Hi Almasa,

Thank you for your reply and congratulations in advance. Surely you will get the DAAD research grant. 

It's a bit different as I applied back in October 2018 (deadline-15th October 2018) and mine, is based on submitted document.

Anyhow, hope both of us (and all of us) will be granted with the DAAD research grants. 

xoxo

On 3/1/2019 at 2:42 PM, ilyana said:

Hi Almasa,

Thank you for your reply and congratulations in advance. Surely you will get the DAAD research grant. 

It's a bit different as I applied back in October 2018 (deadline-15th October 2018) and mine, is based on submitted document.

Anyhow, hope both of us (and all of us) will be granted with the DAAD research grants. 

xoxo

Hey, Ilyana.

you applied for master in arts in music field? I applied back in October as well, but no response yet. 

Hello!

Anyone here applied from the Middle East region? I heard back from them once in December, asking for an additional document but I did not hear back from them since then.

15 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Hey, Ilyana.

you applied for master in arts in music field? I applied back in October as well, but no response yet. 

Hi MarceloCoelho,

I applied for a Bi-Nationally Doctoral Supervised in engineering education field. 

Usually they will email us and giving the updates. Maybe you can contact your DAAD representative (via email or phone call) to know your current status. My experience, they are very responsive and I usually received a reply within a day.

Hope this information helps.

Thank you.