Fall 2019 Counseling Psych PhD Applicants

futcounspsych

14 hours ago, psycnina said:

Has anyone heard back from the University of Oregon after their on-site interview? It has been two weeks since the interview, and the date for getting a reply (no matter it was an admission letter or waitlist) last year is 1.31, and 2.1 for 2017. If I haven't got any updated info yet, does that mean a silent rejection?  Anxiety level is rising fast right now?.

I haven't heard back either. My POI said first offers would be sent out this week, but it's now the end of the week! 

8 hours ago, Jaclyneb said:

I haven't heard back either. My POI said first offers would be sent out this week, but it's now the end of the week! 

I just received the email from one of my POI this afternoon with a waitlist decision! They might be sending all those emails within today? Good luck!

14 hours ago, liznlex said:

Could the poster for Southern Miss share their POI's initials please ? 

Thank you!

I wasn’t the original poster but I was offered admission last night to work with ED. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Psychmeout91 said:

I wasn’t the original poster but I was offered admission last night to work with ED. Good luck!

Wahooo congratulations !! I'm kind of assuming I won't get an offer if two people got offers yesterday....but I can stay positive for a couple more days haha. 

2 hours ago, liznlex said:

Wahooo congratulations !! I'm kind of assuming I won't get an offer if two people got offers yesterday....but I can stay positive for a couple more days haha. 

Thank you! Don't give up yet! Your time will come :)

4 hours ago, clinicalpsyapplicant said:

Has anyone heard anything regarding the fordham counseling program?

I contacted them today over email asking about this and have yet to hear back. I did see one post in the results section that someone had received an email invitation to interview and that their interview was scheduled for yesterday but got rescheduled . Last year I believe they had a formal interview day for everyone but this may have changed...

On 2/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, clinicalpsyapplicant said:

Has anyone heard anything regarding the fordham counseling program?

On 2/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, mhm2168 said:

I contacted them today over email asking about this and have yet to hear back. I did see one post in the results section that someone had received an email invitation to interview and that their interview was scheduled for yesterday but got rescheduled . Last year I believe they had a formal interview day for everyone but this may have changed...

I haven’t heard anything either. If y’all hear something back, please let me know!

For those of you who interviewed at Tennessee, what was it like? I applied but due to transcript issues my app wasn't released until 12/11 which was the day before interview invites so I'm assuming it didn't even get looked at which sucks. But I'm curious because it seemed like a good program regardless.

8 minutes ago, Keyz said:

For those of you who interviewed at Tennessee, what was it like? I applied but due to transcript issues my app wasn't released until 12/11 which was the day before interview invites so I'm assuming it didn't even get looked at which sucks. But I'm curious because it seemed like a good program regardless.

i'll dm you with my impressions bc I already typed them up for someone else who couldnt make the interview haha so i already have them on hand

Just now, sassyyetclassy said:

i'll dm you with my impressions bc I already typed them up for someone else who couldnt make the interview haha so i already have them on hand

Oh wow, cool thank you!

11 hours ago, mm2234 said:

I saw one person got accepted to the ASU counseling psych PhD program with POI CC. Has anyone else heard since interview day?

I was the one who posted about ASU. I believe they met on Wednesday and will be sending out offers in the coming days. I wouldn’t worry. I also already said no so I hope that helps someone. 

I really loved their program but got a much better offer elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, GradHopeful62 said:

I've been in contact with one of the fellowships I applied to but have not heard anything back about admissions. I want to contact their office but I did that earlier in the process and don't want to sound too pushy

I'm going to call later today and see what's up :(