Interviews/Acceptances/Rejections Fall 2019

sociopolitic

I also applied to UT but I can't access to the application system because I applied through Fulbright agency. So, I am dying of stress now.

Edited by Sercan_

Long-time lurker here. Congratulations to everyone who's received acceptances so far and fingers crossed for everyone's pending decisions!!

I was wondering if anyone had any insight or guesses as to whether all of the Berkeley acceptances have gone out or there are more to come... not sure if I should remain hopeful or brace myself.

1 minute ago, Soc4ever said:

To find if all the offers have gone out? 

I can't see my application status due to the reason I stated above. AND YESSS. I got the response from the POI. I am in! Write to your POI to ask

3 minutes ago, Sercan_ said:

I can't see my application status due to the reason I stated above. AND YESSS. I got the response from the POI. I am in! Write to your POI to ask

Tebrikler! 

Just now, Soc4ever said:

What if we do not have one single POI but multiple ? 

Maybe you can write to the one that you get a more positve response before application. I wish you are admitted.

1 hour ago, msers said:

Long-time lurker here. Congratulations to everyone who's received acceptances so far and fingers crossed for everyone's pending decisions!!

I was wondering if anyone had any insight or guesses as to whether all of the Berkeley acceptances have gone out or there are more to come... not sure if I should remain hopeful or brace myself.

Totally just guessing here, but based on the results board from previous years... It looks like they call all the admits on one day rather than spreading them out. 

41 minutes ago, jriveracal said:

Totally just guessing here, but based on the results board from previous years... It looks like they call all the admits on one day rather than spreading them out. 

That may be true but this year it’s already been spread out over 2 days. I’m sure it’s likely they’re done now, but there could be more, depending.