Hey everyone! I know the in person interviews are happening today and this weekend, and I'm doing a video interview next week. I was wondering what it was like since they've never done interviews before. Did they seem nice, was it very formal, etc.? Thanks!

2 hours ago, sarah189 said:

Hey everyone! I know the in person interviews are happening today and this weekend, and I'm doing a video interview next week. I was wondering what it was like since they've never done interviews before. Did they seem nice, was it very formal, etc.? Thanks!

They were extrememly nice! Just relax it isnt as scary as you think! :)

11 minutes ago, SLP2BE1237 said:

After you completed the interview did you leave or were you offered tours around the speech-language hearing center?

You were offered tours if you wanted them! Also group info sessions. I already had visited Northeastern in the fall so I did not go on another tour. 

They didn’t say anything about when we would find out about acceptances (but I didn’t ask). They had multiple tours and one info session.  Some people went before their interview and other people went after. The people helping out (like grad students) were good about telling you when stuff was happening so you could attend.