Fall 2020 Applicants

homie_de_lettres

2 hours ago, typhoto said:

Not sure if there is a waitlist for any of these schools, but I have declined Stony Brook PhD, Tufts MA, and City College MA for anyone who is interested in these programs. 

For any Tufts admits, ask for more money. They dangled more money after my decline (originally offered half-tuition scholarship).

Congrats on your acceptances and decisions -- where did you end up deciding?

On 3/20/2020 at 8:13 AM, typhoto said:

Not sure if there is a waitlist for any of these schools, but I have declined Stony Brook PhD, Tufts MA, and City College MA for anyone who is interested in these programs. 

For any Tufts admits, ask for more money. They dangled more money after my decline (originally offered half-tuition scholarship).

How much did they end up offering?

1 hour ago, annarchy666 said:

Not to piggyback off of your post, but has anyone else heard absolutely nothing at all from Williams?

YUP, I am going to reach out today as I need to make my final decision by April 1st and my status still just says "submitted" I have a feeling they are just waiting until the last minute to esnd me a rejection but I'd still like to know. Best of luck to you!

Just FYI to posters re: Williams, I emailed them after receiving zero communication and they told me I was waitlisted. A week later they sent me the course offerings for this fall (and still waitlisted).

I heard from a few people, but anyone else thinking about going to Tufts?

@fauna876 I heard back like end of February ish. I was notified by email from the head of UBC's grad council.

As an update for anyone still waiting I've been:

accepted into the UBC art history MA

accepted into the Courtauld art history MA

rejected by Courtauld curatorial MA

rejected by McGill art history MA

waitlisted for Bard curatorial MA

• 8 months later...