Fall 2020 Applicants

homie_de_lettres

18 minutes ago, RATS! said:

Hi everyone! Princeton was me. POI (med/byz) reached out. I wish I could speak more to the process.

Really sorry about the delay.

I hope all of you are finding ways to cope with this dreadful period. (I'm not!!!)

The Princeton interview previously or the rejection posted yesterday? Thanks for the updates! 

19 hours ago, ncan360 said:

The Princeton interview previously or the rejection posted yesterday? Thanks for the updates! 

Should have clarified! The interview.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:37 AM, the97kid said:

Anyone here who has applied to any of the following Canadian universities for the term Fall 2020 please reply!!!

- University of British Columbia

- McGill University

- University of Victoria

- University of Alberta

- University of Manitoba

I would much appreciate it if there are people whom I can get in touch with so that I know how far the applications are been processed and whether I can expect a reply from them soon.

Please and Thank you.

Regards. ☺️

I applied to UBC (MA) - my status also still says in progress. 

13 hours ago, fauna876 said:

I applied to UBC (MA) - my status also still says in progress. 

I applied to McGill Comm Studies, not Art History, but in the same department LOL

1 hour ago, IphigeniaInAulis said:

I did as well tonight!  Hope both of yours went well ?

Woo! You were the results poster whose focus is ancient, right? Felt it went pretty well—my POI sent a very reassuring response to my follow-up. Hoping the best for all of us. ?

1 minute ago, renforall said:

Woo! You were the results poster whose focus is ancient, right? Felt it went pretty well—my POI sent a very reassuring response to my follow-up. Hoping the best for all of us. ?

Yes, that was me!  I'm glad you received a positive response ? wishing the best for us all as well

45 minutes ago, IphigeniaInAulis said:

Has anyone heard anything from UPenn (History of Art)?

I had a phone interview during the last week of January. My POI said that we should expect to hear back sometime this month, but no clear indication of exactly when.

Edited by renforall