For those of us who haven't heard yet...

foremaeq

Yep!! Been waiting since I submitted in October... ?  I sincerely hope they don't take a peek at how many times I've gone to the portal to check...lol. It's getting unbearable though. The decision could come any time between now and the end of next week.

I’m anxious about March because that’s when the majority of schools get back to me eek (which is weird because at the same time, I really want to hear back)

Edited by BioCook
Add more info

I'm just so anxious because of the whole mid february thing. Like now that it's after that it could come any minute but the wait feels agonizing, especially with all my eggs in one basket.

My advice is don't lose hope, it's not over until you receive your results. 

I was on the same boat as you guys and haven't heard from any program at all until yesterday when I woke up with an email inviting me for an interview weekend with pretty much all expenses paid, and I live overseas! 

I also wrote to Penn State and the officer stated that offers should be made in March.

I have complete radio silence from all programs I applied for. There is one implied rejection but the rest is totally opaque as I applied to program where results are allover the place or just one accpetance appears which makes it hard to conclude anything. It's madness. Hoping for good news this week.

2 minutes ago, Anama said:

I have complete radio silence from all programs I applied for. There is one implied rejection but the rest is totally opaque as I applied to program where results are allover the place or just one accpetance appears which makes it hard to conclude anything. It's madness. Hoping for good news this week.

Which one do you think is an implied rejection? Fingers crossed for all of us. A friend of mine also only heard from Brown mid March last year - it really isn't over until you have the actual results!

Trying to respond to the post by ssv003 "I sincerely hope they don't take a peek at how many times I've gone to the portal to check..."

> This, 100%.  I'm sure most people are doing it so I wouldn't look too crazy, but oh man I check the portals way too much.

Sorry for the weird edit, I don't know why the quote disappeared when I actually posted. :( 

Edited by brightorangesocks

15 hours ago, foremaeq said:

I'm just so anxious because of the whole mid february thing. Like now that it's after that it could come any minute but the wait feels agonizing, especially with all my eggs in one basket.

I feel this so much. Wtf is mid--February? There's only a week left! I hate it when they say that, don't commit to a day-range if you can't follow through. 

I am very anxious as well, I have one implied rejection but I wish they'd just tell me. I've been so on edge, checking the portals multiple times per day...I just want to know all my options!

2 hours ago, literalturtle said:

Wtf is mid--February? There's only a week left! I hate it when they say that, don't commit to a day-range if you can't follow through. 

Right? They'd be better off not even giving a date range!

7 hours ago, tanapon1234 said:

Haven't heard anything from UC Davis MPVM. The general deadline is 15 Jan. Is it too early to email grad coordinator asking for any update? I'm so anxious.

I don't think an e-mail would hurt, but if the deadline for submitting applications wasn't until Jan 15, I might wait a bit. I had a December 1 deadline and still haven't heard a peep from that program.