Teachers College, Columbia. SLP admissions decisions??

8 minutes ago, slp1921 said:

Check the portal! My decision was posted!!!!!

Did you get an email that it was posted? Or did you just log into you’re portal at 5 and it was there? 

9 minutes ago, SLPstudent1996 said:

Did you just sign in to your application? Where would you find a response?

Yeah i just signed in and towards the top of the page there's a new section that says "Status Update" and a link to view the update. I didn't receive an email to check -- I just signed out at 5 since someone posted earlier that decisions might be released at that time. I'm sure it'll get to you guys if you haven't received it already. Fingers crossed for all of you!!!

Edited by slp1921

11 minutes ago, slp1921 said:

Yeah i just signed in and towards the top of the page there's a new section that says "Status Update" and a link to view the update. I didn't receive an email to check -- I just signed out at 5 since someone posted earlier that decisions might be released at that time. I'm sure it'll get to you guys if you haven't received it already. Fingers crossed for all of you!!!

What does your last name start with? Maybe they are doing it alphabetically. The wait is killing me lol

My status was updated!! I received an email that told me my decision was available on the portal. 

Edited by BioCook
Add info

15 minutes ago, Kandykane said:

What does your last name start with? Maybe they are doing it alphabetically. The wait is killing me lol

My last name starts with R

Did not receive an email, but checked my portal and saw my acceptance letter. Also wondering when funding will be posted!

EDIT: If you go to the admitted students page, I found that I got funding in the financial award letter section.

Edited by kamtea

1 hour ago, kamtea said:

Did not receive an email, but checked my portal and saw my acceptance letter. Also wondering when funding will be posted!

EDIT: If you go to the admitted students page, I found that I got funding in the financial award letter section.

Hey there! Would you be able to share how you found that letter?

6 hours ago, slp221 said:

so is no news bad news?

I wouldn’t say that just yet! They may just be staggering emails for whatever reason. I’ve noticed the TC results are more spread out. Best of luck!!!

Is anyone planning to go to the admitted students day on the 25th? I don't know if I'll be able to take time off from work for that, so I'm wondering if someone could take some good notes!

25 minutes ago, SLPstudent1996 said:

I just called and they said some applications are still under final review, to expect a decision mid March. Although it is technically mid March. 

Ugh I did the same ! I'm so anxious this is my dream school.

36 minutes ago, SLPstudent1996 said:

I just called and they said some applications are still under final review, to expect a decision mid March. Although it is technically mid March. 

should i check again at 5 then today? That's what seemed to happen last night 

I emailed the financial aid office about this. They said that they are gradually sending out funding letters so we should expect one in the next few weeks. Hopefully we hear prior to April 15th because that is a huge factor in my decision. 

42 minutes ago, OregonSLP said:

I emailed the financial aid office about this. They said that they are gradually sending out funding letters so we should expect one in the next few weeks. Hopefully we hear prior to April 15th because that is a huge factor in my decision. 

Thank you very much! (As well as every who commented on the funding/financial aid letters)

It is most definitely a major factor for me as well!

1 hour ago, cef26 said:

I just spoke to them! They said regardless of a scholarship or not you’ll get a financial aid letter, so if you did not get an email yet they come out on a rolling basis based on being processed 

Thanks for checking! I was wondering what the process was for that. Money is definitely a huge factor in my decision, and I hope it will be favorable for all of us. :)