22 minutes ago, Laurenf131 said:

With every day that I don't get a call, I lose a little hope. Trying to be optimistic but it's hard. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

I wouldn't give up hope yet! They won't send out official letters till later this week, so they're probably calling well into next week too.

11 minutes ago, musicalmini said:

How did the funding work for MGH? For people who got them, did they just tell you on the call right after they told you about your acceptance, or did you ask about it?

They told me on the call right after mentioning my acceptance.

5 minutes ago, sarah189 said:

I wouldn't give up hope yet! They won't send out official letters till later this week, so they're probably calling well into next week too.

They told me on the call right after mentioning my acceptance.

aaah that's a little disheartening. I would love to go, but it's so expensive.

53 minutes ago, Laurenf131 said:

With every day that I don't get a call, I lose a little hope. Trying to be optimistic but it's hard. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

I feel the same way ugh!! I’m so impatient LOL

43 minutes ago, BioCook said:

I feel the same way ugh!! I’m so impatient LOL

I'm incredibly impatient, especially now that I know they're slowly releasing decisions. It's nerve wracking.

Just now, Laurenf131 said:

I just got my call! SO relieved. Sadly no scholarship as of now so I'll just have to wait it out for a while. 

Congrats! Did you get the call today then? That's a relief that they're still calling!

34 minutes ago, BioCook said:

@raspie Sweet - I've been seeing some results online. I haven't gotten anything yet haha oh well!

I just got the call!!! I was freaking out that I hadn't heard yet, but they're still making the rounds! You could hear anytime in between now and Thursday. ? 

1 hour ago, BioCook said:

@raspie Sweet - I've been seeing some results online. I haven't gotten anything yet haha oh well!

I saw some people posting denied and waitlisted statuses via email, but I still haven’t heard either way. This waiting is making me nervous ? 

2 minutes ago, speechiesam said:

I saw some people posting denied and waitlisted statuses via email, but I still haven’t heard either way. This waiting is making me nervous ? 

No news is worse than any at this point LOL

I just got my call today at 1PM PST! Seems like multiple faculty members are calling the students. Faculty that called me is someone I’ve admired in the field for a while now and I even mentioned her in my personal statement, so it was so exhilarating to have her call me!

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who got in too! 

25 minutes ago, BurritoConnoisseur said:

I just got my call today at 1PM PST! Seems like multiple faculty members are calling the students. Faculty that called me is someone I’ve admired in the field for a while now and I even mentioned her in my personal statement, so it was so exhilarating to have her call me!

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who got in too! 

That's amazing! Congrats!