1 minute ago, hopefulfuturespeechie said:

Is MGH only accepting people by phone and is it only today? thank you!

I just got accepted, she spent like 20 minutes on the phone with me telling me about MGH so I think she’s taking her time calling people. She said we’ll get an official email on March 7th so not sure if they’ll be calling everyone today and through next week! 

Just now, cef26 said:

I just got accepted, she spent like 20 minutes on the phone with me telling me about MGH so I think she’s taking her time calling people. She said we’ll get an official email on March 7th so not sure if they’ll be calling everyone today and through next week! 

Thank you and congrats!

Congratulations cef26! I just emailed the admissions office at MGH asking when we'd hear back. Fingers crossed for a phone call today!

Edited by Laurenf131

9 minutes ago, Laurenf131 said:

Congratulations cef26! I just emailed the admissions office at MGH asking when we'd hear back. Fingers crossed for a phone call today!

Keep us updated! I'm patiently waiting too haha

Thank you!!! Stay hopeful, I really don’t think they can call everyone today since she’s spending time on the phone with everyone and there’s only one person calling. Also feel like they wouldn’t send the officially email until everyone was called and notified so im assuming they’re calling next week as well 

Fingers crossed for you all!!! 

8 minutes ago, BioCook said:

Keep us updated! I'm patiently waiting too haha

Good luck to you too! I wish I could say I'm waiting patiently but I've been incredibly anxious, especially since interviews at BU and Emerson last weekend. Hoping that my nerves will settle soon!

Edited by Laurenf131

2 hours ago, Laurenf131 said:

Good luck to you too! I wish I could say I'm waiting patiently but I've been incredibly anxious, especially since interviews at BU and Emerson last weekend. Hoping that my nerves will settle soon!

Agreed! Please keep us updated if you hear anything! I'm waiting to hear back from MGH and Emerson, but so far I have heard nothing (aside from Emerson's interview). 

I just heard from MGH. But they have a lot of people to call so don’t be discouraged if you didn’t get one yet. No way they already called everyone if they started today! :) 

16 minutes ago, kate9696 said:

I just heard from MGH. But they have a lot of people to call so don’t be discouraged if you didn’t get one yet. No way they already called everyone if they started today! :) 

Do you think are calling everyone today? Or they will continue calling on Monday? They are one of my top choices, and waiting to hear is super nerve-wracking!

19 minutes ago, kate9696 said:

Congrats! Did they call you after 5? I assumed they would stop after 5 considering how that's when business hours are over.

4 minutes ago, sarah189 said:

Congrats! Did they call you after 5? I assumed they would stop after 5 considering how that's when business hours are over.

No they called me earlier today! I kind of worded it like they just called me haha sorry!

7 minutes ago, samiamslp said:

Do you think are calling everyone today? Or they will continue calling on Monday? They are one of my top choices, and waiting to hear is super nerve-wracking!

I doubt they called everyone in one day. They said they aren’t sending official emails until next Thursday so they are probably planning to call all next week!

7 minutes ago, kate9696 said:

I doubt they called everyone in one day. They said they aren’t sending official emails until next Thursday so they are probably planning to call all next week!

Phew! That’s reassuring. Thanks. :) Crossing fingers!

3 hours ago, laura120 said:

Does anyone know if they're also calling people today as well?

I wonder if they’ll start back again Monday?