Living in Limbo: Anyone else not accepted/rejected anywhere yet? (SLP)

3 of my programs haven't released admissions decisions and I am suffering/anxiously excited. I wont know until late March/ April. I just had my interview for CBU this past weekend. I am also waiting for Redlands and Fullerton. I was rejected from where I recieved my degree though, so that was great :) but I'm being optimistic. 

1 minute ago, Emehteg1 said:

3 of my programs haven't released admissions decisions and I am suffering/anxiously excited. I wont know until late March/ April. I just had my interview for CBU this past weekend. I am also waiting for Redlands and Fullerton. I was rejected from where I recieved my degree though, so that was great :) but I'm being optimistic. 

I am waiting on all of those as well! How did you feel your CBU interview went? I interviewed there too.

Just now, Rezzy S. said:

I am waiting on all of those as well! How did you feel your CBU interview went? I interviewed there too.

Honestly, I feel like my interview portion went amazing. I am iffy about my essay. I can not write an essay in 30 minutes. I did my best and I hope my interview highlighted my passion for this field. 

How do you feel about your interview? 

46 minutes ago, Emehteg1 said:

Honestly, I feel like my interview portion went amazing. I am iffy about my essay. I can not write an essay in 30 minutes. I did my best and I hope my interview highlighted my passion for this field. 

How do you feel about your interview? 

I felt good about my interview too. I really liked the faculty so I think that helped! I attended one of the info sessions and they said the writing was mostly to evaluate ability to write more than the actual content, so I think they're just looking for the basics. That being said, I also felt a bit cramped on the essay. 

10 hours ago, Rezzy S. said:

I felt good about my interview too. I really liked the faculty so I think that helped! I attended one of the info sessions and they said the writing was mostly to evaluate ability to write more than the actual content, so I think they're just looking for the basics. That being said, I also felt a bit cramped on the essay. 

My interviewer told me that we should hear back in 2-3 weeks for their decision. They have their last interviews this Friday. I'm hoping they notify us next Monday to end our suffering haha

27 minutes ago, Emehteg1 said:

My interviewer told me that we should hear back in 2-3 weeks for their decision. They have their last interviews this Friday. I'm hoping they notify us next Monday to end our suffering haha

I hope so too! I didn't think to ask how long it would be, so thank you for sharing. :) 

4 hours ago, hopefulfuturespeechie said:

I feel the same way i've been rejected for 2, but still have 5 more to go. it makes me so anxious because i want to know already if i need to find plan b!!

I'm sorry, that's not fun. Fingers cross good news is on its way! ? Are any of the remaining your safety schools?

I got rejected from George Washington University and Old Dominion University. Then I was rejected from Western Kentucky because they do not round of the last 60 GPA

9 hours ago, KelsHud said:

I got rejected from George Washington University and Old Dominion University. Then I was rejected from Western Kentucky because they do not round of the last 60 GPA

I'm sorry ? I'm hoping you get good news soon!

11 hours ago, Rezzy S. said:

I'm sorry ? I'm hoping you get good news soon!

4 hours ago, Bmay80 said:

Sending positive thoughts your way!

Thanks guys! I did get some good news I got waitlisted at my top choice. Got my fingers crossed!! Hope to hear something next week!

1 minute ago, KelsHud said:

Thanks guys! I did get some good news I got waitlisted at my top choice. Got my fingers crossed!! Hope to hear something next week!

Woot! ??