MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

2 hours ago, bmph23 said:

Got my acceptance to U of A's Health Promotion! They had emailed my U of A email last Wednesday, but my GSMS portal notification showed up today. Good luck to everyone waiting! :)

Congrats! That is indeed good news!

And yet here I am still waiting to hear back from their Global Health track...

10 hours ago, Sekai said:

Update: I just got an offer from Guelph! They sent an email saying to check their portal to view the status. We have until April 13th to accept/decline the offer.

Good luck to anyone else who applied! Still waiting on SFU to get back to me before I decide. 

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your profile?

This morning, I got an email from Lakehead that the status of my application has been updated.  It went from "Applied" to "Complete" with a message that says "Thank you for choosing Lakehead University! Your application has been received. Your file is currently under review by the acadmic unit. Please note that additional documentation may be requested. The Graduate Studies Online Application section of your myInfo account will provide you with the tools to upload and review the status of the required supporting documents. Please continue to monitor your myInfo account. Your application status will be updated once we receive a recommendation from the academic unit." 

On 3/23/2020 at 12:05 AM, mphhopeful2020 said:

I was accepted in early March to UoT! What stream did you apply for? 

Hey,

what program did u apply for ? I am waiting for mine too!

I applied for MPH epidemiology.