NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

37 minutes ago, fishandfreckles said:

mine also just changed from 4/6-->4/7

definitely seeming more random now

Agreed, these are definitely seeming more random especially since someone's updated from Dec. to Feb. recently.

Just now, 3st3rb said:

Asking cuz from a different thread I saw you got into my UG school and if they were playing games I would have brought it up next visiting committee haha. 

Oh haha no worries! MIT is the chemistry program and they aren't making us win fellowships to attend, thankfully!

6 minutes ago, Stitch626 said:

Oh haha no worries! MIT is the chemistry program and they aren't making us win fellowships to attend, thankfully!

I thought so! That said, don't get too hung up on the dept for MIT. It's super easy to not just get pigeon holed. My partner is in one dept due to admissions purposes but does his work in an entirely different dept with a coadvisor & it's actually their coadvisor that fully funds them and all of their research is in the other dept. 

Let's start the April 8 freakout early (0800 EST). I can't get into the application, and I'm looking for the craziest internet spin on that. 

My theory is that my application was so bad they've barred me from the site. 

24 minutes ago, vpaglioni3 said:

Let's start the April 8 freakout early (0800 EST). I can't get into the application, and I'm looking for the craziest internet spin on that. 

My theory is that my application was so bad they've barred me from the site. 

Banned for too many clicks? Too much traffic from one IP address? Connected your IP address to this? Lol

Will it just not let you log in?

2 minutes ago, somethingsimple said:

Banned for too many clicks? Too much traffic from one IP address? Connected your IP address to this? Lol

Will it just not let you log in?

Just a generic system error, so literally no real reason - but I just like freaking out

4 minutes ago, chemeisnotforeveryone said:

Hi everyone, wanted to ask a question.

For my application, it says that I am "under evaluation" but my last updated date is 12/6. What does this mean? It seems like my portal hasn't been updated since I last submitted it on 12/6.

It's all conjecture at this point, but the consensus seems to be that it was excluded on the first round of reviews

If you think about it, if the dates are representative of disciplines within BAAs communicating information to sysplus, many may not be upfront or quick with relaying that information. So my bet is that the dates are not solely indicative of rounds of reviews. As all of us have said before, it's all speculation and we'll likely know this Friday. So let the countdown continue!

2 hours ago, ScienceGeek said:

If you think about it, if the dates are representative of disciplines within BAAs communicating information to sysplus, many may not be upfront or quick with relaying that information. So my bet is that the dates are not solely indicative of rounds of reviews. As all of us have said before, it's all speculation and we'll likely know this Friday. So let the countdown continue!

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN !!!

*cue music*