MPH 2021 Canada

On 6/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, Natasha7 said:

Nope! ?

My uozone now says ‘under evaluation’ again, updated today. Did your status change for uottawa?

Edited by gradhopefull

On 6/5/2021 at 8:42 AM, QuePasa said:

For Waterloo, I received an email, but for Brock, I checked the portal and found out that way. Still no email from them.

Hey! Did you status in uozone change?Mine just changed today from wait listed to under eval, so I dont know if they are assesing the waitlisters now or what

14 minutes ago, gradhopefull said:

Hey! Did you status in uozone change?Mine just changed today from wait listed to under eval, so I dont know if they are assesing the waitlisters now or what

Nope, no change for me so far. Still crossing my fingers ?

8 hours ago, Excel725 said:

Hey all! 

I received an acceptance to UofT's MPH epidemiology program today at around 4 pm! I have until June 16 to accept which I will be doing! 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Congrats! I, too, received an acceptance yesterday!!!!! Looking forward to connecting with you and everyone else! 

23 hours ago, pklrik said:

Hi, is anyone on the queens waitlist still waiting to hear back? 

Yes! Last time I was contacted was April 30th. Haven't had any new updates about the waitlist. Apparently first round deadline was May 15. Not sure if any of this info helps ?

On 6/15/2021 at 9:59 AM, oneile said:

Anyone heard back from Brock or Lakehead? Still on the waitlist and Brock and still "under review" at Lakehead.

Still on the waitlist for Brock. Just another month, so hang in there. :)

On 6/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, Natasha7 said:

Congrats! I, too, received an acceptance yesterday!!!!! Looking forward to connecting with you and everyone else! 

Glad you finally got in. Congratulations!!

On 6/10/2021 at 5:12 AM, Excel725 said:

Hey all! 

I received an acceptance to UofT's MPH epidemiology program today at around 4 pm! I have until June 16 to accept which I will be doing! 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

It’s great to hear that you finally got in. Congratulations!!

14 hours ago, QuePasa said:

Received an acceptance to uOttawa's MPH program today (after what felt like 37 years on the waitlist)!! Super excited ?Hope that everyone still waiting can get some good news soon! ?

Congrats!!?? 

On 6/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, arniearnie said:

Sadly they're dragging it on forever. I only got the email that said they extended previous offer deadlines til June 15. 

hopefully we hear back soon!