MPH 2021 Canada

On 5/28/2021 at 7:20 AM, QuePasa said:

Ya I did, my friend told me about the program earlier this month. I applied on a Saturday night and got an offer on Monday morning at 6:30am. Definitely threw me off as well.

It does make me feel better given how my Canadian applications went. Was rejected from Mun and Lakehead, waitlisted for Brock, Waterloo, uOttawa, then rejected by Brock and Waterloo in the last 5 days or so.. Still crossing my fingers and waiting for uOttawa ?. I only found out about this forum recently so I've been lurking and it's really nice to hear from others! :)

So sorry to hear. Did you receive a rejection notification from Waterloo and Brock by email or on their portal? I hope you get into uOttawa!

21 hours ago, pklrik said:

Does anyone have any insight into the LSHTM Distance Learning Program? I seem to be finding mixed reviews about it 

I'm not in the program but I've connected with some Alumni I found on Linkedin. Unfortunately the reviews weren't very positive, which is a shame because I was considering the program...

11 minutes ago, Glhawk said:

Hey everyone, I received an offer from Uoft's MPH Epi program. I am going to accept the offer and was wondering if there was a groupchat or a facebook page with other students joining the program this fall as I would love to connect.

Congrats!!! What time did you receive your offer?! Also what are your stats and experiences if you don’t mind sharing!

Edited by Candycane

On 5/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, PlzJustRejectMeAlready said:

How did you get a reply so quickly?! I applied ages ago and am still waiting ..wowza :(

As an update - they did not realize my one set of transcripts contained both degrees as I got them at the same university.

Officially accepted for review this morning. I wonder if I’ll hear back tomorrow??

7 hours ago, Candycane said:

Congrats!!! What time did you receive your offer?! Also what are your stats and experiences if you don’t mind sharing!

Thank you, I got it at 10:30 am on Wednesday. Sure  my 2YGpa was 3.95. I had experience volunteering in hospitals and was part of various clubs at school, and involved with a couple research papers. Graduated in 2020 and since than have been working for Rexall as a patient analyst. 

1 hour ago, Glhawk said:

Thank you, I got it at 10:30 am on Wednesday. Sure  my 2YGpa was 3.95. I had experience volunteering in hospitals and was part of various clubs at school, and involved with a couple research papers. Graduated in 2020 and since than have been working for Rexall as a patient analyst. 

Thanks for sharing! Was your cGPA also quite high?

On 5/31/2021 at 9:28 PM, BEN29 said:

So sorry to hear. Did you receive a rejection notification from Waterloo and Brock by email or on their portal? I hope you get into uOttawa!

For Waterloo, I received an email, but for Brock, I checked the portal and found out that way. Still no email from them.